The Chupetin Braces Girls!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there Romy!!!;) look i dream of those photo of which ya sig is made!!!

can you tell me where to take it?? pleeeease. he's great there...

well...you can take it from me or going to the following link!(the intrview where u can see him doing all those things!!) :

Enjoy!!! :punk:

He's sooooo cute!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hi Romy!! Hi Karolin'! Thanks for bumping the thread!:thumb_yello::punk:

haha!!!Helloooo!!!:thumb_yello:

well...i think that this thread would be a very nice place where to talk!!

But right by now...nobody's there!!!:thumbdown:

btw...'see' you!!:punk:

well...you can take it from me or going to the following link!(the intrview where u can see him doing all those things!!) :

Enjoy!!! :punk:

He's sooooo cute!!!:mf_lustslow:

ooh i can't believe !!i'm so happy *trying to kiss the comp*!!!!!

thanks:thumb_yello::woot_jump: and yes it's a cool place to talk!!! let's gather in the evening...for example:gathering:

oops' date=' no :blush-anim-cl: i was talking about the sig thing..how is it called..?:boxed: banner, i believe..

:mf_lustslow: but Mika is everywhere hell cuuute:punk: :biggrin2:[/quote']

oh,gosh...are u talking abut the one w/ my name and Mika on the sofa???:biggrin2:

yup lol!!...

oh...why can't we speak in real time ever???:boxed: loooool!!!

btw...oh..thanks!!!Well...a fanclub friend of my sis made it for me!!!:bleh:

he's very very good at drawings on computer and I felt in love w/ some of his works,so I asked my sis If he was able to make one for me..so..here it is!!!I'm sorry..i'm not that good...actually...i don't really know how to make 'em..:biggrin2:

umh...cold!!!And scary...(because of the school)haha...but all was fine...:punk: yeeeaaahhh!!lol..i arrived home at 2.45 p.m...I CAN'T FIND A PAIR OF BRACES...AND I'M GOING MAD...ALSO coz one of my best friend has got one (but she bought em in ireland) and every time i look at her...i am like...:mf_lustslow: i want them...but i can't find them..WHY????I AM VERY UNLUCKY...:thumbdown: lol..umh..i'm sorry for the 'avatar' anyway,u know??

avatar? what do you mean?:blink: at my school there's damn situation that only black jacket and white blouse allowed ' date=':sneaky2: can you imagine that!!!???and i have such wonderful pink braces![/quote']

oh,nooooo!!!!I'm very sorry for you...only white and black???it's awful...really...i mean..i wear in a very colorful way and i can't imagine myself wearing in that way!!!Rebellion!!!!:naughty:

yeah and me too !!!!!it's like a.. don't even know.. only in a few days i can have a huge stress if i wear smth i don't like!! and i'm leavin' school this year.. so they could be more understandable...:blink:

in fact when i'm going not to school now i'm dressing much more crazy than if i could do it when i was wearing everything i wanted!!LOOOL:insane: