New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

this was said by somone on the perez comments "just because mika is better known doesn’t mean he’s better" and its true

True, but there was still not need for Wolfe to call Mika a "twat." I note: I am not particularly interested in knowing about Patrick Wolfe's songs.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Mika won't react.

Me, too. I have a feeling he won't (react, that is). Mika seems a bit more... stable than that.

Or that he won't make any snide comments. He might do that.

But, I hope that his fondness for Wolfe's music will help keep his tongue in check.

Would be interesting to hear Mikas reaction to this. I know people are entitled to their own opinion, but if Patrick doen't like Mika or his music, why did he agree to open for him, since he is going on about not doing anymore live perfomances. It seems a bit senseless to me.

I too am with Perez, taking Mikas side, and by the way, where the heck was Perez on Tuesday, he said he was going to be there.I was looking out for him and his orange hair, but no show.

I think he could have been in one of the animal costumes I am sure I saw his face in one but I'm not sure, it could have been the chicken.

To be perfectly, completely honest, I've never liked Patrick and i never thought he was good.

Hes just super jealous of mika's amazingness, and all the love that hes gotten.

I really dont care what Patrick thinks of Mika. As long as Mika is happy and keeps gettin his world-loads of love, im perfectly contented (content?) haha.

Muah!! I LOVE YOU MIKA!

It's such a shame that Patrick did this as he has ruined some chances here of gaining some more fans, I had never heard of him before and I didn't like his style at all when I saw him (still don't) but during the show I warmed to him, and enjoyed his songs immensely, but this has spoiled that now.

I am unsure if I still like him cos sometimes it's not JUST about the music for me, I like the whole package (and I have to like the person), and Patrick came across as a really nice guy on stage, I found I liked his personality, so I don't like what he said about Mika or WHY he said it, I find it 2 faced an immature especially after Mika had been so complimenting about him.

He may be just trying to ride on a wave and hope to get some publicity over it and they do say no publicity is BAD publicity, but I think he has made a mistake saying what he has, he may live to regret it as Mika is such a nice person and genuine (and I wrongly got the impression Patrick was similar..pfft). I think he will definitely lose more fans than gain some which is a shame as I think we were all very supportive to him at the gig when really I for one was in shock at first and thought WTF is this for a while.

Silly silly boy :thumbdown:

Wow, this has been tooken alot further then i thought it would be.

I saw the first bulliten last night and just ignored it.

Now, Perez has posted it!

hmm well i think Mika has class so i assume he'll take the higher road and ignore it.

after all, being the best pop star in the world gives him better things to worry about.

Does anyone know what Patrick is actually trying to say though?

I think he could have been in one of the animal costumes I am sure I saw his face in one but I'm not sure, it could have been the chicken.

Nope, that was Peaches Geldof. Could have been the dalmation.

Up until yesterday, I had never even heard of Patrick Wolfe. But here in mfc I got a sample of his music. Not even remotely impressed.

Yesterday I disliked his music.

Today I dislike the person.

Yesterday I believed he had no talent.

And today - well, he has proven he truly is tone deaf if he can't recognize Mika's genuine ability.

That aside, Mr. Wolfe has demonstrated just how unprofessional, demeaning, petty and unappreciative he really is.

He should be patting himself on the back for the big kick in the ass he has just given his career.......

So sad to read this as I like Patrick alot....and I'd just begun to forgive him for cancelling the Vancouver concert with 3 hours notice:sneaky2: But I think he's kinda prone to these outbursts....let's see what happens.

By the way, this is my first post -- but I've been around the site since my Mike dependency first took hold in March so I feel like I know everyone....

So sad to read this as I like Patrick alot....and I'd just begun to forgive him for cancelling the Vancouver concert with 3 hours notice:sneaky2: But I think he's kinda prone to these outbursts....let's see what happens.

By the way, this is my first post -- but I've been around the site since my Mike dependency first took hold in March so I feel like I know everyone....

Hi Dancer! Thank you for sharing.

aw your missing out big time:bleh:

Maybe, but I really was just never interested. After I heard Mika thought he was a genius, I checked out his website, but I didn't like the look of him. :sorry: to those who do. And generally, when I don't like the look of someone, I don't like their music either, except *maybe* for one or two songs. But you know, there's an exception to every rule.

Now, I'm not saying I'd object to listening to it if someone offered a song of his, but I don't think his music is to my liking/taste. I would hate to miss out.

What type of music, exactly, does he do?

Hey DaMango! (Yeah, West Coast Mike Fans!)

While on the subject of celebrity cat fights....remember awhile back when it was reported Mika had called the Scissor Sisters "mediocre" -- I've always wondered if Mika really said it because it really doesn't sound like something he'd say. Anybody know if he did? I could never find the source.

Anyway, that got patched up, so I'm hoping the Patrick thing will as well. I can understand someone not liking Mika's music, but how could he possibly see Mika as phoney? Baffling....

Maybe, but I really was just never interested. After I heard Mika thought he was a genius, I checked out his website, but I didn't like the look of him. :sorry: to those who do. And generally, when I don't like the look of someone, I don't like their music either, except *maybe* for one or two songs. But you know, there's an exception to every rule.

Now, I'm not saying I'd object to listening to it if someone offered a song of his, but I don't think his music is to my liking/taste. I would hate to miss out.

What type of music, exactly, does he do?

its unlike anything i have ever heard b4 thats why i'm in love with it

here watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu11nEMZy1c its not one of his songs but if you feel u dont like the look of him maybe this will cange your mind

Hey DaMango! (Yeah, West Coast Mike Fans!)

While on the subject of celebrity cat fights....remember awhile back when it was reported Mika had called the Scissor Sisters "mediocre" -- I've always wondered if Mika really said it because it really doesn't sound like something he'd say. Anybody know if he did? I could never find the source.

Anyway, that got patched up, so I'm hoping the Patrick thing will as well. I can understand someone not liking Mika's music, but how could he possibly see Mika as phoney? Baffling....

Don't think so, because he said he was being compared to people he liked and the Scissor Sisters were one of them! :thumb_yello:

Here, let me show you two songs of his I really really love from his last album. :-)

This is the poppy cheery one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HeR9_7cACUc

The darker, haunting lovely one (takes a while to really kick in):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fyFKf6a4xfQ

I think what he said was pretty silly, but these songs are wonderful.

--Jack

Here, let me show you two songs of his I really really love from his last album. :-)

This is the poppy cheery one:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HeR9_7cACUc

The darker, haunting lovely one (takes a while to really kick in):

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fyFKf6a4xfQ

I think what he said was pretty silly, but these songs are wonderful.

--Jack

Patrick is such a good little actor look at how fantastic he is in that bluebells video:wub2:

Well, actually I don't know what to think about Patrick's statement...

I like both of them Mika AND Patrick, athough of course Mika's on top! :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, I don't know why Patrick decided to say these things about Mika...looks like he wanted to get some media attention...At least that was my first impression when I first read his bulletin on myspace yesterday.

But honestly I don't think that it will harm Mika and his success since there have always been people who were claiming these kind of things about Mika!

GO MIKA!!!