New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

Yikes!!!:eek:

I am SOOOO gonna get killed by all you Patrick lovers....!!!!!!

********runs,shaking, shrieking hysterically into the night***********

lol your funny :naughty: aw be nice to Patrick hes a nice boy with pritty hair

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually I don't know what to think about Patrick's statement...

I like both of them Mika AND Patrick, athough of course Mika's on top! :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, I don't know why Patrick decided to say these things about Mika...looks like he wanted to get some media attention...At least that was my first impression when I first read his bulletin on myspace yesterday.

But honestly I don't think that it will harm Mika and his success since there have always been people who were claiming these kind of things about Mika!

GO MIKA!!!

he wrote that on myspace?????

a girl left this comment on patricks myspace:

DULL DULL DULL DULL DULL! You’re nothing but a twisted, egotistical fool with too much time on his hands. Try to stop viewing life so bitterly.

I never got an education for what I do, but I don’t sit there and berate those who have taken a different route to success in life. I really don’t think you have the right to single one artist out in such a malicious way, especially somebody who has shown so much admiration for you. It simply makes no sense.

I truly believe that you were wrong to “support†Mika at Somerset House - an artist that you clearly do not respect. It completely contradicts the notion of support.

It’s all so very easy for you to slate Mika – 3 albums into your career and you’re finally finding your own feet (somewhat ironic!) with your “commercial breakthrough†album. Let’s see what Mika comes up with next…

Lastly Mr Wolf, you don’t have to “stand on the sideline with a fake smileâ€. Don’t stand there at all. Having you at the Mika gig was like having a spoilt, tired and attention seeking child wrapped around my leg, moaning to his mother that he wanted to go home after eating too much “candyflossâ€.

I demand justice for good people and respect for other artists. Clearly of which you have none. Sad times Mr Wolf, sad times.

i added patrick as a friend so i can see if he writes anything else. i think if mika responds to his pettiness, he'll still be nice about it, because that's how he rolls.

also, isn't patrick british??

ya but he's SSOOOOO gosh darn cute!! blame it on his Irish temper if you must

There is NO excuse for trashing ANYONE like that. Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, but what Patrick did was totally unprofessional, boorish and undignified. I don't care how cute he is, he showed absolutely no class. And to do that THE DAY AFTER HE OPENED FOR MIKA is simply unacceptable. Especially since Mika has spoken so highly of Patrick in the past.

I don't know what this Patrick person's problem is - he may be justified in his anger towards Mika -who knows - but it is not something to be aired in a public forum - excuse me - was it on his myspace? Unbelievable! I know a lot of you guys are fans of his and I respect that - I'm not here to infuriate or alienate any of you. But I feel compelled to speak up about this because clearly Mr. Wolf has overstepped boundaries and is not playing fair.

I have my suspicions that there is an element of jealousy going on here, maybe it's of a professional nature, perhaps a personal one. Maybe Alan Cumming has some role here(??). I'm not starting any rumours, I'm just speculating. We may never know what motivated Patrick to say what he did. But that's not the point. Bottom line is - he cast the first stone and now we wait for the ripple effect. Personally I don't think any of this will damage Mika. Methinks Mr. Wolf has cut off his nose to spite his face.

There is NO excuse for trashing ANYONE like that. Sorry, I don't mean to sound harsh, but what Patrick did was totally unprofessional, boorish and undignified. I don't care how cute he is, he showed absolutely no class. And to do that THE DAY AFTER HE OPENED FOR MIKA is simply unacceptable. Especially since Mika has spoken so highly of Patrick in the past.

I don't know what this Patrick person's problem is - he may be justified in his anger towards Mika -who knows - but it is not something to be aired in a public forum - excuse me - was it on his myspace? Unbelievable! I know a lot of you guys are fans of his and I respect that - I'm not here to infuriate or alienate any of you. But I feel compelled to speak up about this because clearly Mr. Wolf has overstepped boundaries and is not playing fair.

I have my suspicions that there is an element of jealousy going on here, maybe it's of a professional nature, perhaps a personal one. Maybe Alan Cumming has some role here(??). I'm not starting any rumours, I'm just speculating. We may never know what motivated Patrick to say what he did. But that's not the point. Bottom line is - he cast the first stone and now we wait for the ripple effect. Personally I don't think any of this will damage Mika. Methinks Mr. Wolf has cut off his nose to spite his face.

i agree with you 100% :thumb_yello:

due to the timing of his rant, I'd say this has something to do with Somerset.

since we don't know what went down, I say we all just let this pass or wait it out, until some explanation or reaction from mika's side surfaces.

I like his nose and his face hes so lovely:wub2:

i'm not going to be the one to get all mad about what he said we all say things we cant take back in a week or 2 we will have new things to gosip about i'm just in the middle of the Patrick world at the moment and i'm so happy i decovered him

if you were to choose between wearing a Team MIKA or Team Patrick shirt which would you wear? just wondering

If this so called t shirt had a picture of my dear Patrick i would so wear it i would go up to random peole and be like"look its paddy you must love him" lol ok i'm so tired need sleep

i'm not going to be the one to get all mad about what he said we all say things we cant take back in a week or 2 we will have new things to gosip about i'm just in the middle of the Patrick world at the moment and i'm so happy i decovered him

Hey - different strokes..... I totally respect that...

If Mika did what Patrick did, I'd be just as upset at him....

And yeah, we all do and say things we regret... this will be forgotten too. Compared to some of the idiots in Hollywood, this is small potatoes, if you catch my drift....... ummmm... Britney? Paris? Nicole? Lindsay???? Mel? Kramer???:thumbdown: