New Perez post! Ohh NOO Patrick doesnt like Mika!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what i said on perezhilton.com :

I think Mika is the most fantastic, amazing, brilliant & talented singer and songwriter!! I think he is also one of the most down to earth people in the music industry and i admire and respect him! Patrick and his fans can say all the **** they want about Mika cause me, all Mika fans and probably Mika himself couldn’t care less!!! Mika has had more success with only one album released and is here to STAY!!!!! So say ur worse Patrick cause clearly Mika couldn’t give a **** what u think of him cause he is not petty and childish like u!!! Remember our Mika fan club slogan people!! We don't care!! :original:

This is what i said on perezhilton.com :

I think Mika is the most fantastic, amazing, brilliant & talented singer and songwriter!! I think he is also one of the most down to earth people in the music industry and i admire and respect him! Patrick and his fans can say all the **** they want about Mika cause me, all Mika fans and probably Mika himself couldn’t care less!!! Mika has had more success with only one album released and is here to STAY!!!!! So say ur worse Patrick cause clearly Mika couldn’t give a **** what u think of him cause he is not petty and childish like u!!! Remember our Mika fan club slogan people!! We don't care!! :original:

perfectly said!!! well done:thumb_yello:

Children, let's all turn our back to mr. Wolf and pretend he doesn't excist...

Doesn't work...:thumbdown:

Patrick will ignore all of you and come and marry me YAY!!:wub2:

Mrs. Emily Wolf hum cute

i wonder what are kids will look like?....

i can look past the rudeness and look upon the hottness

i care about people's personalities not their looks and you should too:bleh: im so lucky that i've fallen in love with someone who has looks and a GREAT personality.. MIKA obviousely:wub2:

i care about people's personalities not their looks and you should too:bleh: im so lucky that i've fallen in love with someone who has looks and a GREAT personality.. MIKA obviousely:wub2:

meah I’m not too bothered if hes a bad boy and of what i have seen of patrick he look like the funest person to be around i am so in love with him:wub2:

meah I’m not too bothered if hes a bad boy and of what i have seen of patrick he look like the funest person to be around i am so in love with him:wub2:

he's not a bad boy just more like an ass hole.. he just seems weird and jealous to me i REALLY don't like him:thumbdown: mika's music and personality is 100 times better than patrick's will ever be

sorry i'm in a really bad mood right now

he's not a bad boy just more like an ass hole.. he just seems weird and jealous to me i REALLY don't like him:thumbdown: mika's music and personality is 100 times better than patrick's will ever be

sorry i'm in a really bad mood right now

thats fine i'm not upset by what you say you have the right to voice your opinion but i'm really in love with patrick and i think hes amazing nothing can ever change my mind so lets just say.. you love mika thats cool, i love Patrick that cool agree?:)

thats fine i'm not upset by what you say you have the right to voice your opinion but i'm really in love with patrick and i think hes amazing nothing can ever change my mind so lets just say.. you love mika thats cool, i love Patrick that cool agree?:)

i just don't like it when people on MIKA fan club don't take MIKA's side on issues like these where it's obvious that the other guy is just a jerk and MIKA didn't deserve any of those uncalled for comments.. again MIKA's a much better person that he could ever hope to be

i just don't like it when people on MIKA fan club don't take MIKA's side on issues like these where it's obvious that the other guy is just a jerk and MIKA didn't deserve any of those uncalled for comments.. again MIKA's a much better person that he could ever hope to be

i'm not taking anybodys side as in my other post i have said that Patrick should not have said that about Mika, but he did and he cant take it back so i forgive and forget

jeez melissa is so mean starting this thread!! look whats its dont to me :crybaby:

lol it hasnt done anything to you your just defending mika and doing a splendid job at it i must say lol infact you all are my poor little paddy

(and yes i know he called mika a twat...but i love him i cant help it)

and i have to defend Patrick so in the end where all crazy huray for girls and

crushes