• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course we couldn't just stand there....Improvise!

We wink at Mika, as a signal for him to keep the show going. He takes the microphone. "Surprise!" he grins "Now I've got a very special song that I'm going to perform, and I'll be needing some help from this little girl here!" he says, tickling Lollipop Girl. For a moment, we forget about Chew Chew being locked backstage. It's too late for us to leave the stage...

Oh! We suddenly stand still. Mika's too busy singing to notice us, but the audience keeps pointing and whispering to each other. We hadn't tied them up...AND WE DIDN'T LEAVE THEM IN A ROOM! The ponies were literally just trotting around backstage, free to come onstage whenever they wanted to, which so happened to be now.

Fans in the front row through their cellphones onstage, with hopes that Mika will use theirs. Mika grabs the cellphone closest to him and dials the number as he crouches next to Lollipop Girl to check her pulse.

There is yet another loud sound. What else could be happening? IT'S CHEW CHEW! How did he manage to open the door?

oh no! chew chew runs and dose something very unexpected....he starts giving lollipop girl cpr(well i hope it was cpr!lol!) omg! she wakes up a little whoozy but she is ok! wow! what a gig! we capture back our ponies for the next adventure!:biggrin2:

We are headed to somewhere unexpected for a gig. Where? The forest.

As we ride our pink ponies, Lollipop Girl keeps rambling on about how Chew Chew probably just wants friends, and how he saved her life, and everything in between. Mika suddenly pulls a cellphone from his pants' pockets. "I didn't give this back, did I?" We shake our heads no.

"Well, I'll just have to figure out who this belongs to." As he scrolls through the phone's contacts he finds a few peculiar things...a number for the Brown Family's House...a number for someone named Mrs.Brown... Mika suddenly has a shocked look on his face. "This is Billy Brown's phone.But how? I told him not to follow us around..."

Mika sighed. "Ahh. Well, I might as well give this back to him and put things straight."

So we turn our ponies to the left, the way to Billy's house. His house was a good hour away, and the discussion Mika needed to have with him...Well, that could take some time. At least we knew we still had until tomorrow morning to get to the forest for the gig.

so after the discussion that mika had with billy (explaining that no, he did not want to be billy's gay lover..) billy decided to move again to mexico...im not sure how he got home to mrs.brown from mexico in the first place....we rode on our ponies throught the forest to the candy forest where we would play on the candy stage and mika would sing some dirty songs about candy and such...continue...:biggrin2:

Throughout the trip to the forest, Mika would jump at any sound fearing that it could be Billy, stalking him yet again. However, we made it to the candy forest safely. There, we found a sea of lollipops (which Lollipop Girl enjoyed very much), people prancing about in lion suits, colourful houses with walls made from sugar, and of course, the gig's venue: a circus tent made from a silky fabric that tasted of candycanes.

we sang into microphones made of lollipops and at the end of the show mika kissed all of us!(yay) then we went to our next gig but we felt like someone was watching us...some1 who was not billy brown!da da da........:biggrin2:

Lollipop Girl was beginning to get frightened as we made our way out of the forest. "Mika?" she asked nervously.

Mika turned and smiled. "Yes?"

"Umm...don't you feel like we're being watched?"

"Oh, please. There's no need to-"

His sentence was interrupted by the sound of crunching leaves.

Lollipop Girl screamed.

"Hey! Wait for me!" It certainly wasn't Billy again. It was a woman.

Mika raised his eyebrows. "Big Girl?"

She nodded as she stood from the ground. "Yep, it's me."

As we rode off, Big Girl yawned and blinked..several times. Until...

"Please don't fall asleep, please don't fall asleep..." thought Mika to himself.

Too late. She was already leaning on him, snoring.

Lollipop Girl, too, fell asleep. The difference was that Lollipop Girl didn't snore and she wasn't very...heavy.

poor big girl! mika thought she was chew chew and threw her off the horse! fortunately she was ok accept for a couple bruises. we decided finally we would ride and visit the queen!and drink tea!out of cups made of pink duct tape!

Lollipop Girl, in an attempt to cheer up the spirit, began to sing.

"We're off to see the queen, I'll have ten cups of tea,

with the flamingos we shall meet! Oh, we're off to see the queen!"

Big Girl joined in with the singing, but Mika refused to do so.

Of course, he eventually did.

(aw, he already had a bad time with the splinter...)

Of course, we didn't know anyone was home...yet.

The castle's door was open, and there was a strange silence inside.

"Helloooo?" said Mika, in hope of a reply.

His voice echoed.

"Tee hee, did you hear that?" giggled Lollipop Girl

Mika shrugged. "There should be someone. They just can't hear us, I suppose."

We nodded. "I'm going to go find their bathroom...I'm in need of a quick shower." he said, looking down at his vomit-covered self.

haha! we looked all around but the castle was too big and we couldnt find a shower! the vomit was starting to dry so we had no choice but to lick it off mika!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl: every1 pitched in! in no time he was clean but a little wet....now we had to find the queen...or some1 for that matter....:biggrin2:

(we licked the vomit off him? :blink: i'm sure perez would've been happy to help :roftl: )

We searched around the castle, going in circles. Nothing. Not even a note.

However, there was something starnge about the queen's disappearance.

Her crown was sitting on the ground next to the throne, with a few gemstones chipped off.

(yes im sure perez wouldve liked that!lol!:naughty::roftl: )

next to it lay some vomit.could the pony have taken the queen....or mika....who was the guilty one????or was it some1 simply trying to fool us into making enemies out of friends????duh duh duhhhhh....

There was a child-like giggle that came from behind the throne.

Lollipop Girl's eyes widened. Oh. A small brown tail peeked from the left side of the throne. "Chew Chew?" she asked, moving her head to the side.

"EEK!" Chew Chew jumped on her and hugged her. Actually, no, it was more like strangling her...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh!!!!Heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllppppppp!!!!at a certain point a pink pony kick chew chew on his legs...he screams and has to leave the lollipop girl,but he can steal few lollipops...and starts strangling the little and poor pony who tried to help the girl...

(AAAAAAhhhh!!!I don't know what to say,guys...my mind is not creative...but the important is write...looooool...no,not exactly...:thumbdown: )

Forgive me!!!:roftl: