Yoppappop

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that number :bleh:

and just let's don't say why!

The Three Wise Men, the three Indiana Jones pics, the three Star Wars original pics, three coins in the fountain... And three times Mika makes a life worthwhile:woot_jump:

see? it wasn't only me that night! you WANTED!:naughty:

• 1 month later...

hey guys and gals!

change of venue! now the show is at PALAU SANT JORDI!

from a 2,000 people venue to a 18,000 ppl stadium! I can't believe this! will he sell all the tickets?

personally, I don't want to see mika in palau sant jordi! it's way too big!! I'll see him as I see him on TV, on the screens :(

i don't even know how to get there, it's in the middle of nowhere!

hey guys and gals!

change of venue! now the show is at PALAU SANT JORDI!

from a 2,000 people venue to a 18,000 ppl stadium! I can't believe this! will he sell all the tickets?

personally, I don't want to see mika in palau sant jordi! it's way too big!! I'll see him as I see him on TV, on the screens :(

i don't even know how to get there, it's in the middle of nowhere!

18.000? are you sure it's with three 0? :blink: has it been confirmed?

I can't believe they've done this.

I am totally depressed now, this is terrible. I HATE big venues like that, I really do, one can never get close enough to make it any better than being at home watching it on tv.

How disappointing. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

OMG... I feel so bad for you... I hate huge venues too... :sad:

I really really hope they won't change their plans in Amsterdam. The Amsterdam Arena is literally next door to the HMH. (Oh well, maybe it will help that the concert in Amsterdam is on a Sunday = football competition day). :shocked:

I remember when I went to see The Cranberries like 8 years ago and we stood in line there since 4 pm. We got row 5 or 6. I don't know about Mika, but that was a very unique event as it was the very first Cranberries show in Spain in years and there was a lot of expectation.

For me a Mika show is very special but I don't know if you can compare it to The Cranberries back to the day.

I don't know, maybe they want a bigger stage like summer festivals' ones but no way he's going to sell 20,000 tickets. I really don't understand this choice... I hope it's not becoming a mini festival with other bands like the Asics festival one...

Other possibilities could have been Palau Vall Hebron (I saw Marilyn Manson and Placebo there) which helds 4,500 ppl or Pavello Olimpic Badalona which helds 12,000 ppl (I saw Marilyn Manson there too). I don't know, Sant Jordi is way too big. I'm so curious about the reason...