Yoppappop

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU'RE NEEEEXXXXTTTTT!!!!

*hyperventilates*

I know we will have reports VERY fast, and videos and photos....and as always...

NO PRESSURE from us!!

*waiting in front of our computers, tapping fingers, doodling*

*checking MFC checking youtube checking MFC checking youtube*

Seems like we speak a unique language when a gig comes closer!:naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, It's true, I'm sooooo excited, I'm flying tonight, as you know and I can't stop jumping around and laughing like mad!!!!!! My mother seems to think I've gone mad in the tiny village...:bleh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, It's true, I'm sooooo excited, I'm flying tonight, as you know and I can't stop jumping around and laughing like mad!!!!!! My mother seems to think I've gone mad in the tiny village...:bleh:

Hehehe, I can well see you!! Well, tomorrow, between an "AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!" and a :woot_jump: think about me knitting a warm scarf for this weekend!!:roftl:

Hehehe, I can well see you!! Well, tomorrow, between an "AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!" and a :woot_jump: think about me knitting a warm scarf for this weekend!!:roftl:

Ok, I will, don't worry, you'll be in my thoughts all the time, you know that! Oh, and knit another warm scarf for me, please, seems like we're gonna be cold while we wait!!! (never after or during, that's understood:naughty: )

Ok, I will, don't worry, you'll be in my thoughts all the time, you know that! Oh, and knit another warm scarf for me, please, seems like we're gonna be cold while we wait!!! (never after or during, that's understood:naughty: )

Of course! during everything is completely useless!:naughty:

OMG! Today is the big day and I am in my city :( I hope all of you enjoy a lot.I want to see PICTURES AND VIDEOS! And of course, mika saying : DESAFORTUNADAMENTE!!!!!!!!

I will have my chance in London, 2nd December! enjoy ppl!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: