Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona

Yoppappop

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls just called me, yay, I've been talking to Sariflor and I think Queenie and could hear a bunch of the others but unfortunately hardly understand a word because they must have been right in front of the speakerboxes hahahahaah

aaaaaahhhhhh

I'f I understood them right they are in front of Luke (?!) and when they called Mika was just coming in and aaaaaaaawwwww I've been listening to Relax broadcasted live from Barcelona :yay:

Oooh and somebody is wearing wings like a swan.... but who...? Hahah, sorry it was so loud :biggrin2:

Thanks girls, you ROCK!!!! :punk:

*lol* :punk:

The girls just called me, yay, I've been talking to Sariflor and I think Queenie and could hear a bunch of the others but unfortunately hardly understand a word because they must have been right in front of the speakerboxes hahahahaah

aaaaaahhhhhh

I'f I understood them right they are in front of Luke (?!) and when they called Mika was just coming in and aaaaaaaawwwww I've been listening to Relax broadcasted live from Barcelona :yay:

Oooh and somebody is wearing wings like a swan.... but who...? Hahah, sorry it was so loud :biggrin2:

Thanks girls, you ROCK!!!! :punk:

wow that's what I call a live report!

it's all so exciting even if at every show it's the same over and over again I'm still :woot_jump: