Mika T4 on the beach (blog entry plus pics)

paula.pop

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::blink: What have you been doing with your mouth, Suzy??

Considering the subject at hand (or at something else?) here, I'm a bit afraid of the answer...

--Jack

:roftl:My wisdom teeth are being extracted today... :roftl:

:shocked::blink: What have you been doing with your mouth, Suzy??

Considering the subject at hand (or at something else?) here, I'm a bit afraid of the answer...

--Jack

are you sure :roftl: :roftl: is the right emoticon?¬?!?!

i would put.....:yikes: :yikes:

Yes! That emoticon is correct if you associate it with Jack's inquiry. That Jack. She puts on that facade of being so intellectual, but she's really a pervy.

The performance was great but i only caught a little bit of the interview,

I hope it comes on youtube quick !

did anyone see on the rundown, where the presenters were walking through where all the singers were: Mika was standing with Beth Ditto ! I thought that was so sweet they really get on. :thumb_yello:

I have recorded it but I am offline at the moment so just waiting for my line to be fixed.....

Yes! That emoticon is correct if you associate it with Jack's inquiry. That Jack. She puts on that facade of being so intellectual, but she's really a pervy.

Dear Suzy, I hope you do realize that literature Ph.D.s are people who decided to stay in school so that instead of getting a real job they could be paid to write about sex and innuendo in books? :wink2:

--Jack

http://www.channel4.com/music/festivals/t4otb07index-feature3.html

For someone who is wearing bright green jeans, white braces and is singing about plump ladies, Mika certainly draws more cheers than one might expect. Maybe it's because he's opened with soon-to-be-smash 'Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)'. Or maybe it's because he's enlisted the help of that corseted lady from his video and a host of super furry animals to jump around the stage with him. Or maybe it's because he's ruddy good and the closest thing we've had to a real pop star all day. We'll let you decide on that one.

Pics from flickr-click on the links:

Mika

Mika

Mika

haha, no doubt it's the third one! a real pop star :punk:

and thanks for postin it and the pics too!

Dear Suzy, I hope you do realize that literature Ph.D.s are people who decided to stay in school so that instead of getting a real job they could be paid to write about sex and innuendo in books? :wink2:

--Jack

you mean CHICKEN of course (Freddie likes to write the word chicken in the middle of our sentences and I have to admit, it's rather a catching word). :wink2:

--Jack

Then we agree? Pervy. When can I get a signed copy of your book?

you mean CHICKEN of course (Freddie likes to write the word chicken in the middle of our sentences and I have to admit, it's rather a catching word). :wink2:

cockadoodle and chicken = good match of words.