Just look and you'll find out ha ha .....

buttnugget040

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
:blush-anim-cl: I LOVE the way Mika shakes his butt! who doesn't? Could I join the group?

What do you write in your sig when you do?

you can put it in your siggy if you want (by the way i love you siggy and avatar)

or you can put it in your profile :biggrin2:

Ok guys , admit it, I bet all of you LOVE it when mika skakes his butt. :naughty: So, this thread is dedicated to people who love it when Mika shakes his butt lol. So when you reply and admit to loving it when Mika shakes his butt you put in your sig "#1 fan of mika shaking his butt" or whatever number you are . You know you want to admit it , I have lol :naughty: . *thinks about mika shaking his butt* :biggrin2: Oh yeah please post pics and videos of mika shaking his but ! lol if you want to that is *winks*.

1.me

2.natalie923

3.findingmywords

4.-Amanda-

5.vanessa

6.lazy_daisy

7.sonjalovestoday

8.mollydog

9.xxprincesschezzaxx

10.Kriszti

11.Gimika

12.twinkleztar

13.Lilly

14.Mag

15.Romy

16.mad_about_mika-89

17.norwalk174

18.ircazo

19.phunkygal

20.MIKA_OBESSED

21.Laura

22.LoveLoveMIKA

23.Glowstick

24.Niki27

25.luna

26.marlau_20zr

27.veroMica

28.backflip_76

29.Shaza!

30.Mika_forever

31.Shezzy12

32.MIKAMAD

I NEED to be thereeee!!! *on his butt?*:bleh: I want to see his butt shakin´ liveeeeeeeee!!! Please, tell me which Nº I am!!! Thanks a lot:biggrin2: !!

At 1:10 minute, he says in spanish "Uno, dos, tres" and starts shaking his butt as if he were teaching us "How To Do A Perfect Shaking"...:naughty:

Wonderful thread. Here. *tosses youtube link to the crazed masses*

General yumminess throughout, but for a perfectly timed butt shake (I swear, he and Cherisse must practice that for him to have hit it so perfectly on beat.) got to 3:56. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHyt2D4AvCY

*pictures Mika practicing his butt shake with Cherisse*

Cherisse(stops playing): No, no, no, you're still shaking your bum too late.

Mika: Alright, let's go through it again.

Cherisse: Yeah, and put a bit of swivel in it; it'll make your braces swing, and the MFC girls will love it.

Mika: Anything for my girls.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Wonderful thread. Here. *tosses youtube link to the crazed masses*

General yumminess throughout, but for a perfectly timed butt shake (I swear, he and Cherisse must practice that for him to have hit it so perfectly on beat.) got to 3:56. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHyt2D4AvCY

*pictures Mika practicing his butt shake with Cherisse*

Cherisse(stops playing): No, no, no, you're still shaking your bum too late.

Mika: Alright, let's go through it again.

Cherisse: Yeah, and put a bit of swivel in it; it'll make your braces swing, and the MFC girls will love it.

Mika: Anything for my girls.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha I'm loving the mental image I'm having right now.

Hahaha I'm loving the mental image I'm having right now.

He totally practices all his sexy moves for us. You know he doesn't take off his shirt because "he gets too hot from dancing". Everytime he does his crazy trash can solo, he's thinking, "I hope someone from the MFC is filming this; I want ALL my girls to see it."

He totally practices all his sexy moves for us. You know he doesn't take off his shirt because "he gets too hot from dancing". Everytime he does his crazy trash can solo, he's thinking, "I hope someone from the MFC is filming this; I want ALL my girls to see it."

That might not really be what he's thinking, but I sure hope he thinks it when he's on stage:D

lol and when he shakes his thang "i hope some of the MFC girls are getting this...I'm not doing this because i have a wedgee that needs to get shaken out"

He knows how we love it ;)

lol..omg it's raining here we are having such weord weather...i mean today was soo humid it was like 33 and like so sticky and now it's like storming it's weird

back on topic

lol he's probably like "this ones for you backflip":roftl:

lol i know what you guys ment now by having that piece of hair on his face *twitch* omg at the beginning someone waves the canadian flag i screamed when i saw thaT (i'm a patriotic girl) WOO HOO! YAY FOR OUR BIG COUNTRY WITH NO BODY IN IT!!:biggrin2:

YAY FOR CANADA!!! Lol. I'm glad you now understand the effect of the hair in his face. God, I love the beginning of that video. Him just singing to the audience, going higher and higher, with the camera panning around him in circles, the sound of the crowd in the background, it all just shows that this boy is going to be BIG. Big like, millions still listening to his music and praising him for his genius a hundred years after he's dead kind of big. He's just got the makings of a legend about him.