Just look and you'll find out ha ha .....

buttnugget040

lol..omg it's raining here we are having such weord weather...i mean today was soo humid it was like 33 and like so sticky and now it's like storming it's weird

back on topic

lol he's probably like "this ones for you backflip":roftl:

I hate weird weather. lol

And you know he shakes his butt just for me. I'm his favorite. ;)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY FOR CANADA!!! Lol. I'm glad you now understand the effect of the hair in his face. God, I love the beginning of that video. Him just singing to the audience, going higher and higher, with the camera panning around him in circles, the sound of the crowd in the background, it all just shows that this boy is going to be BIG. Big like, millions still listening to his music and praising him for his genius a hundred years after he's dead kind of big. He's just got the makings of a legend about him.

What video are you guys talking about? *confused*

YAY FOR CANADA!!! Lol. I'm glad you now understand the effect of the hair in his face. God, I love the beginning of that video. Him just singing to the audience, going higher and higher, with the camera panning around him in circles, the sound of the crowd in the background, it all just shows that this boy is going to be BIG. Big like, millions still listening to his music and praising him for his genius a hundred years after he's dead kind of big. He's just got the makings of a legend about him.

I know he's goona be soo famous one day...hopefully not too soon so i can go to a concert and not be mawled by a lunatic fan

I hate weird weather. lol

And you know he shakes his butt just for me. I'm his favorite. ;)

lol this is weird weather it is like storming and it's 33 and so hot, he should have a private concert for just us MFC ppl because we are his crazy fans and those are the best! plus we won't get mawled by non-crazy fans we'll just mawl eachother:bleh:

That really is an amazing gig. Definitely my favorite entire gig. I'm going to have to watch all the Glastonbury videos I can find now :D

Have you seen the Glasto Sweet Dreams cover? It's...geez, I'm not sure he should be allowed to do that in public at all, much less onstage!:shocked:

Hahahhaha, this vid is much better than mine:blush-anim-cl: !!! then I´m right! He often looks as if he were teaching lessons of:

"How to shake your boom boom I and II"

"How to take your shirt off in just one move"

"How to do the pool dance thing with the boom microphone"

hhhaha...I guess now I want to take private classes with Prof. Penniman:naughty: !!

thanks! ha ha funny mud people *shakes head* what on earth posses mika to do that? honestly, why....?:mf_lustslow:

Lol, I don't know if he planned it or if he just got carried away in the moment, but whatever the reason, I'm really glad he was caught on tape doing it. And that camera angle.....mmmmm.......

Hahahhaha, this vid is much better than mine:blush-anim-cl: !!! then I´m right! He often looks as if he were teaching lessons of:

"How to shake your boom boom I and II"

"How to take your shirt off in just one move"

"How to do the pool dance thing with the boom microphone"

hhhaha...I guess now I want to take private classes with Prof. Penniman:naughty: !!

Me too, Adri. Me too. Let's enroll for classes.

Thank goodness for that cameraman ;)

LOL! or "ewe what a sick cameraMAN"

Lol, I don't know if he planned it or if he just got carried away in the moment, but whatever the reason, I'm really glad he was caught on tape doing it. And that camera angle.....mmmmm.......

lol...why does mika do it? I mean yeah we like it cause we love mika but...does he know that??? does he get crazy fan mail (probably from MFC*shifty eyes*)