HAPPY BIG GIRL release DAY!

Sivan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in Oz we are celebrating the release of Love Today!!! Finally!!!! It was supposed to be released a month ago but they held it back for some reason? Anyway we are all happy now and looking forward to it rocketing into the charts this week :thumb_yello:

well..yeahhhhh...but here in Italy love today isn't release,yet...uffff..well...anyway,when I want to listen to it,I have my LICM!!!:thumb_yello:

weeeellll....LICM has a lot of cheerful songs...I'm looking forward to buy his 2nd cd,but,now...Romy...slow up!!There are lot of songs,yet...loooooool!!!

Have a little patient!!!

Bye!!

Can someone tell me which version of Instant Martyr the single includes, please....Is it the one we might have all heard by now or has it been changed a bit???

I can't wait till Thursday when I can put my hands on the single and listen to it...

Is it avalible in the US?

I don't think so, yet. I preordered from Amazon, and I think it said it was

coming out July 30 here. One more week... :blink:

dcdeb

Well, in Oz we are celebrating the release of Love Today!!! Finally!!!! It was supposed to be released a month ago but they held it back for some reason? Anyway we are all happy now and looking forward to it rocketing into the charts this week :thumb_yello:

Here in the Netherlands we have just celebrated the release of Relax... Which means that we are way ahead compared to some countries. :bleh:

Oh well, we didn't have Love Today released here...