• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

At one time...I started to kinda talk like him

It was scary lool

and then..i changed my self...back...if u get me..

:S

Umm..

I can draw but not like mika..

lol

I cant sing. :(

xxx

Yeah, I'm with you there. I did the same too.

It was strange.

My friends laughed at me the other day because odd words that i said kept coming out like Mikas... i do it without even noticing now because i imitate him tht much when i'm talking about him....

PLUS i've unintentionally stole his laugh so i'm always laughing like him... it drives my mates crazy!!! :biggrin2:

Oh and i have loads of flourescent clothes and some bright pink skinnies and red BRACES!!!! (They caught on pretty well at the end of year party in school!!! :biggrin2:)

Some More Stuff:

I can draw..sort of like Mika

I have the exact same tamagotchi as him (Does that count???)

I have curly hair...but mines a bit longer... :biggrin2:

I can say the word 'Lollipop' exactly like him...

I'm forever saying 'Chubby Bunny' and 'No Chicken Tonight' (see stranded on a desert island thread).

I play the piano.... me and my friend tried Lollipop on the keyboard alone.. i figured it out!

I can't read music and i rely on my ear like Mr Mika!

I have millions of pairs of converse.

I love Snoopy!

I'm obsessed with the way my tea is made... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh God theres loads of comparisons!!! :biggrin2:

Does anyone on the site do anything that reminds you of Mika??

Can anyone immitate his accent?

Sing like the man himself? Anything at all. :cool:

Tell you why I am doing this thread. The reason behind this, is

I have noticed that when I laugh out loud, I sound like Mika. :shocked:

Is that amazing or what??:insane::lol3:

I'm starting to use some of his phrases: "As far as I'm concerned... Why not?... That's demented!"

and mannerisms: Touching my face when I talk, raising my eyebrows.

I don't imitate his accent, because I'm not good at that, but I have noticed if I listen to him a lot, I speak a bit more like him... But that happens with everyone I hear, it's involuntary.

I don't laugh like Mika, but I have started giggling a lot more when I talk to people. My mom finds it very weird.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here Clare,

I sound like him. My mom never heard him laughing until I showed her the video where he is. And she was like "OMG, you sound like him. That is scary":roftl: :roftl:

I have a Mika-laugh. I've always had a really weird way of laughing/giggling and when I first heard Mika laugh I was like "OMG WTF THAT'S ME" :roftl:

And I have an airport accent when I speak English. It's not the same as his, but because English isn't my first language I pick up every accent that I hear, which makes for a very...interesting...way of speaking. :biggrin2:

when im hysterically laughing my laugh is a little like mika's , i wrinkle my nose when i laugh like mika too :naughty: i also have a funny sarcasm like mika :biggrin2:

Well, i can hit the high notes in Grace Kelly and i have got some pairs of skinny jeans. I love shoes and i got a tamagotchi. And i discoverd that i laugh just a little like him. Not very much the same but it's still weird. O and ehm...maybe some other things but i can't think about something right now:bleh:

Erm......Well, I can sing really high because im a soprano.The only problem with that IS that people keep calling me squeaky and girlieeeee and saying "OMG!It's that person that sounds like Mika"!lol.

Its extreemly anoying actually!:sneaky2:

Ive been told that I look like Mika too, especially in the pic in LICM when hes bending over and some others too.Witch I guess is a good thing as hes so good looking!:bleh:

I also laugh like Mika too, which is also embaressing(nothing against Mika's gorgous laugh), but whenever I laugh (which is all the time practicaly!) everybody goes quiet and looks at me like ive comited some terrible crime!!!:shocked: So now I try to make my laugh different but It just makes it sound like in gargaling with razor blades!(Well, not really but you get the idea).!:wink2:

I can hit the notes in the majority of his songs (i think i can hit the notes in love today but its the one that requires the most effort)

errrm. mika and i have exactly the same hyperactive childish personality, but i think thats it.

Hello!

Since i begin to love Mika i change my style.

Now i am trying to always have something that make me think of him.

Like right now i am wearing prink sport pants and a pink tshirt.

I don,t know if its what you ask us but i tell it.

Veronica

lol ME TOO!!!!!

I have MIKA'S giggle now!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEK!!!

I can nowhere imitate his voice, but I do have a bit of a mixed accent already!!! haha. yayy!! We have aquired mika's giggle!!! yay us!!!

And i always bite my lip like he does, and i also have done the nose crinkle thing alot all the time before him. So we were similar from the beginning!!!!!!!

I like obnoixious colors and i kind of laugh like him and I was def trying to do his accent last night with my friends. hahaha

I've also been told that mika is the male lebonese version of me by my best friend

THAT IS SO ME!!

i didnt even know it, but my friend pointed it out and i was like omg!! and laughed. sure enough, it sounded exactly like mika!!! and now i cant stop!!!

i also have a pair of really bright lime green pants whic i had way before i even knew mika existed!!! he stole them from me!!!

ive also noticed that i scrunch my nose alot wheni talk.

and i make funny faces like him.

i bite my lip too.

and i play alot with my hair when im thinking.