It's me becoming pervert or...?

Romis

oh don't worry you didn't, but others (you know who you are :sneaky2:) have :naughty:

and i agreeits just your imaginations that see the vid like that! i didn't think at what those fluorescent stick things could symbolise and now.. my pervy brain is gonna be more pervy THANKS A LOT godddd... how will i ever get cured :tears:

Yeah, just your mind...

Like, little kids don't see anything sexual about Mika. There's a saying that to the pure all things are pure (meaning, even dirty-things) and to the dirty-minded, all things are dirty.

I remember that as a kid, I would sing at the top of my lungs the song "Love Machine" and the thought of it having to do with sex never crossed my mind. It did explain why adults would give me very strange or disgusted, or worried looks... at the 7-9 year old girl who's belting "Love Machine." :naughty:

Can't honestly say that I'd sing it with the same... purity of mind, now! :thumbdown:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm gonna check Grace Kelly now :blink:

Anyway I had not noticed anything like that before in his videos it seemed to me just having fun. Strange that even though the song lyrics (lollipop, Love today) implies lots of sexuality I've always thought of Mika as my little innocent baby :biggrin2::wub2:

I think I'm gonna check Grace Kelly now :blink:

Anyway I had not noticed anything like that before in his videos it seemed to me just having fun. Strange that even though the song lyrics (lollipop, Love today) implies lots of sexuality I've always thought of Mika as my little innocent baby :biggrin2::wub2:

Mika likes a happy-sounding tune with dark lyrics.

He did say he meant for Lollipop to "take a morally good message (don't have sex)" but "sound as "dirty as possible." :naughty:

Yeah, just your mind...

Like, little kids don't see anything sexual about Mika. There's a saying that to the pure all things are pure (meaning, even dirty-things) and to the dirty-minded, all things are dirty.

I remember that as a kid, I would sing at the top of my lungs the song "Love Machine" and the thought of it having to do with sex never crossed my mind. It did explain why adults would give me very strange or disgusted, or worried looks... at the 7-9 year old girl who's belting "Love Machine." :naughty:

Can't honestly say that I'd sing it with the same... purity of mind, now! :thumbdown:

yep thats very true.. i used to think Wannabe by the spice girls was totally innocent.. then along came sex education and woop innocence went out of the window

Oh my God!!! That's a really good thread! hahaha

Poor Mika, I think he's very scared of us right now... :naughty:

*Mika's faces reading the thread: :boxed::blink::shocked::jawdrop: :eek:- runs away shoked* lol

I didn't see anything sexual at the Grace Kelly video, but there's a live performance of sweet dreams that he does very sexy moves!

Here's the video http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10573015

Romis your video is about 2 girls singing " I like to move it, move it" is that what you wanted to show us? hehe

yep thats very true.. i used to think Wannabe by the spice girls was totally innocent.. then along came sex education and woop innocence went out of the window

Oh, yeah, absolutely. And they look they give you when you're singing those songs at the top of your lungs, without knowing how absolutely filthy those teachers believe the lyrics to be, then they explain it to you, and it's like, You stole my innocence!

I could never sing those songs innocently again or without meaning the lyrics. :thumbdown:

I thought Wannabe by the Spice Girls was totally innocent. Why not? *Off to find the lyrics*

Let's take, for example, grace kelly: Besides of all the things he does with his hands and body , in the video he's a host in a sort of party where people's having fun, and then he takes a fluorescent tube (have you heard about freudian symbolism?)

when i saw the video for the first time, the freud-thing came to my mind, really!

i looked up the lyrics to big girl you are beautiul , on mikas myspace it says no need to fantasize since I was in my braces ok lol:roftl:

I was thinking abt the braces lyrics too :lmao:

but the "seen worse in my braces" is beter tho :roftl:

I'm not saying he dosen't do certaing things on purpose,now I dunno if all of them...mainly because it would be very tiring to control your every moove and make it turn out the way you want.

But there is a certain pervyness (helloooo,have ya seen the knitting thread? :lol3: )

I'm not saying he dosen't do certaing things on purpose,now I dunno if all of them...mainly because it would be very tiring to control your every moove and make it turn out the way you want.

But there is a certain pervyness (helloooo,have ya seen the knitting thread? :lol3: )

Yes,I've seen it!

i think he does these things to attract people!:naughty:

i recently read freud's biography and stuff. it really makes sense! :shocked::biggrin2:

Do you mean our little naughty observation makes sense? :bleh:

Or you mean Freud makes sense? :shocked:

Yep, I hope you don't mean Freud.

Sorry, this is going to be a bit off-topic.

I'm not an expert, but in my own personal opinion Freud doesn't make too much sense. Human beings are way too complicated to think that every feeling, every thought, every act, and the whole fate is based on and determined by sex. Of couse it is a very-very important thing, but only one aspect of human life. It can make a big effect on several other things, it can couse frustration, blah, blah... but this is really only one aspect of human life.

Freud was lucky enough to live in a period when nobody dared to talk about things like this because it was a big taboo, so when he came, he sounded extremely new, fresh, and unexpected.

But nowadays we know very well that in the most cases psychoanalysis doesn't help anyone, but make the situation even much worse and complicated, if it is possible at all.

Sorry if I hurt anyone, I say again that I'm not an expert, I'm just interested in a lot of random things, and I happen to know a few very bright people (university professors, teachers, etc.) who I love to chat with about interesting subjects.

And of course even if Freud wasn't right, he was an important part of improving our knowledge about the human mind and soul, making a huge effect on literature and science.

Sorry again for being so off-topic.

Do you mean our little naughty observation makes sense? :bleh:

Or you mean Freud makes sense? :shocked:

Yep, I hope you don't mean Freud.

Sorry, this is going to be a bit off-topic.

I'm not an expert, but in my own personal opinion Freud doesn't make too much sense. Human beings are way too complicated to think that every feeling, every thought, every act, and the whole fate is based on and determined by sex. Of couse it is a very-very important thing, but only one aspect of human life. It can make a big effect on several other things, it can couse frustration, blah, blah... but this is really only one aspect of human life.

Freud was lucky enough to live in a period when nobody dared to talk about things like this because it was a big taboo, so when he came, he sounded extremely new, fresh, and unexpected.

But nowadays we know very well that in the most cases psychoanalysis doesn't help anyone, but make the situation even much worse and complicated, if it is possible at all.

Sorry if I hurt anyone, I say again that I'm not an expert, I'm just interested in a lot of random things, and I happen to know a few very bright people (university professors, teachers, etc.) who I love to chat with about interesting subjects.

And of course even if Freud wasn't right, he was an important part of improving our knowledge about the human mind and soul, making a huge effect on literature and science.

Sorry again for being so off-topic.

i actually think the freud/Mika/glowstick-theory makes sense. :naughty:

freud himself is weird. :shocked:

i actually think the freud/Mika/glowstick-theory makes sense. :naughty:

freud himself is weird. :shocked:

LOL, it's ok, I get it now! :bleh:

Anyway, I like this thread. It's really funny.

I know my post was way too off-topic and maybe weird, but all the others' posts made me LOL! :roftl:

...funny enough, but somehow I never thought of that glowstick-thing in this aspect before realizing this thread. I mean of course I saw the video lots of times, I love it, and usually my mind is not so innocent and naive, but here you go... I never thought of it before! :blush-anim-cl:

• 4 months later...
Thank you Barunka for bringing up this thread.

We need more perverse threads on this forum!! This is no monastery!! :naughty:

hi rebeka, nice to see you here! :biggrin2: so did you remember what i told you in london and have you found your way to the "knitting" thread yet? :das:

Thank you Barunka for bringing up this thread.

We need more perverse threads on this forum!! This is no monastery!! :naughty:

me? :-O i didn't brought this thread up ;D I just made one comment here... ^.^ But you're definetly right! :biggrin2: