It's me becoming pervert or...?

Romis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually MFC is huge. As well as the world is. But you see it`s so small that funny coincidences like this happen.

Yes! That's what I meant :-)

Btw, yeah, my theory is intersting of course! Who knows if it's true .. ;) But if I go to a toy shop (which happens seldom) I'm always like "aaah, why didn't THIS exist when I was little?"

you probably both just searched for the word "pervert" at the same time! :lmao:

and rebeka, i think she was joking and knows i meant mika. :wink2:

:biggrin2: You got me! *innocent look* ... noo... it's just a word that catches your attention ;D

Romis! That's really pervy!

No i'm just kidding, we're all little perverts on the inside, aren't we? lol :naughty:

As we say quite often in Iceland "nobody is worse for being a pervert" (it sounds a lot better in Icelandic though, it rhymes and everything!!) :roftl:

But i haven't noticed any of this. Maybe because i'm too good :blush-anim-cl: at least i know what i'm gonna be checking out on youtube tonight. :bleh:

its a free country wher all aloud to perv if we dont perv then how do we know what we look

Mika is a naughty boy! He absolutely knows it! There is nothing more sensual and arousing then the play of innocence with erotic undertones.:wub2:

Right! Plus, he does his "pervert" moves at his gigs too... :biggrin2:... which makes it even more fun! :wink2:

I hope not to be the only one that see it that way but...Don't you think that there's an implicit sexual connotation in most of Mika's videos? Maybe THAT is what attracts so much our attention...

Let's take, for example, grace kelly: Besides of all the things he does with his hands and body , in the video he's a host in a sort of party where people's having fun, and then he takes a fluorescent tube (have you heard about freudian symbolism?) and plays with it making suggesting moves (pay attention to his hands!)...There must be something behind that...

Not mentioning big girls...he says "no need to fantasize seen some worse in my braces", but did you see what he does with his braces? forward and backward...forward and backward...

Tell me if it's my impression (perhaps I'm a bit kinky and I didn't notice), but I think that represents an impact on us...It's ok because he's an artist and he likes to attract our attention always but I can't help feeling a little slave of his sensuality...do you?

*slaps your wrist*

You kinky woman! :cool:

hehe...I must admit that when I saw the video I thought the same as you about the tube that he 'plays' with, I was like: WHAT THE HECK!...

But I also thought that, somehow, he didn't quite make it look dirty, but just playful. Maybe he was in a silly mood..sometimes he reminds me of a teenager who is just 'discovering' stuff.

I know that he's not a teenager and obviously he is not unexperienced, but I am saying that I find that he sometimes comes across a bit in that way...

:boxed:

And before I get some flack for this post, just to clarify: 'm not saying that you said that it looked dirty!

LOL!! :roftl:

Sara.

i know what you mean in the bold part, i think that too

yeah..just like the rappers touching their..... .when doing performance

to stimulate audience (us)

do u find u are more into the performance when he play his braces?:roftl:

Only when he is in the video and on stage, or doing some photoshot

he perform in a more campy , sexy way

but when i watch his interview or shows or general situation , he become a little boy again

bahaha, i reckon rappers find a pulse down there and that is where they get their beat from :mf_rosetinted:

Omg:blink: I haven't noticed any of the "perverted" stuff he does in his videos....until now! hahahaha!! Especially the one in Grace Kelly...I had no idea he did....well...did THAT!:roftl:

Adorable...a little child acting all grown up!

*clicks youtube* needless to say i didn't notice that

he sure does like having photoshoots on beds too

sorry, had to delete some peoples smilies so i could post

I hope not to be the only one that see it that way but...Don't you think that there's an implicit sexual connotation in most of Mika's videos? Maybe THAT is what attracts so much our attention...

Let's take, for example, grace kelly: Besides of all the things he does with his hands and body , in the video he's a host in a sort of party where people's having fun, and then he takes a fluorescent tube (have you heard about freudian symbolism?) and plays with it making suggesting moves (pay attention to his hands!)...There must be something behind that...

Not mentioning big girls...he says "no need to fantasize seen some worse in my braces", but did you see what he does with his braces? forward and backward...forward and backward...

Tell me if it's my impression (perhaps I'm a bit kinky and I didn't notice), but I think that represents an impact on us...It's ok because he's an artist and he likes to attract our attention always but I can't help feeling a little slave of his sensuality...do you?

Jeez what did i get myself into :boxed: I .. I I III just thought he was a normal dude...and well i'll never be able to go to a concert now :crybaby:

"NO Alexandra you're too younge."