Mika MySpace about Big Girl (23/7)

Blue

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never heard a remix that i liked before the originals are always better to me:biggrin2: i got the cd and 7" vinyl i'm pretty excited about having sweet dreams!!! then i can picture his sexy dancing while i listen :wub2:

Found a review for 'Big Girl' in this weeks NOW magzine - they give it 5 stars WOO HOO !! :biggrin2:

mikanow002.jpg

Not a bad write up really, but *ahem* me thinks MIKA wrote 'Big Girl' waaaay before he met Beth Ditto :wink2:

Hmmmm, I agree with you Blue - the remix version is pants ! I think I am too old to appreciate remixes lol :roftl: :roftl:

Found a review for 'Big Girl' in this weeks NOW magzine - they give it 5 stars WOO HOO !! :biggrin2:

mikanow002.jpg

Not a bad write up really, but *ahem* me thinks MIKA wrote 'Big Girl' waaaay before he met Beth Ditto :wink2:

Hmmmm, I agree with you Blue - the remix version is pants ! I think I am too old to appreciate remixes lol :roftl: :roftl:

thank you for sharing!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I just bought a huge pile of vinyl (7" and 12") - Grace Kelly, Love Today and Relax. And I still have to order Big Girl on vinyl. Unfortunately I don't have a record player, but my parents do. I will take the entire pile to their place and then I will see what I think of all the remixes. :naughty:

But the one on the Big Girl cd single is crap - sorry to say this Mika. :blush-anim-cl:

gosh thanks for sharing, Blue Eyes! makes my day that much better. :biggrin2: are they always that generous with reviews?

No, they're not always that generous, but I think they like our man as LICM has been in their Top 10 Album Chart for MONTHS (and rightly so!) :biggrin2:

They refer to him as the 'mop haired dandy' LOL :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

xx

Universal in the Netherlands sent out a newsletter about Mika last week. One of the questions was: 'Which song do you want to become the new single, Love Today or Big Girl?' - with a voting option. :naughty:

Dunno if it is a 'fake' voting and if they are really willing to rely on our opinions - but I voted anyway. :naughty: