cath85

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I

M : when we lived in Paris, we listened to everything. In my childhood we listened to Gainsbourg and all the women, Jane Birkin , France Gall, all those great poupées (=doll don’t know how to translate that), that I adore. But we also listened to (don’t understand the name he says there), Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Nina Simone, (again don’t understand name)

he says Rat Pack which is Frank Sinatra and co.

...& the first name you didn't understand is Fayrouz, a huge lebanese singer, a legend alive for middle-eastern ppl...

I actually understood this one, but I didn't know him so I didn't know how to write it lol

thanks I'll add it!

Can someone put this on YouTube? For some STUPID reason, my STUPID computer isn't letting me play these STUPID videos anymore when they're just a STUPID windows media player format on STUPID sites that my STUPID computer hates.

Frickfrickfrickfrickfrick!

Can someone put this on YouTube? For some STUPID reason, my STUPID computer isn't letting me play these STUPID videos anymore when they're just a STUPID windows media player format on STUPID sites that my STUPID computer hates.

yes please!

toy toy toy!

He's so adorable. :roftl:

I love when the interviewer tells him that he should eat more. :roftl:

yeah i think this part is hilarious:naughty:

but isn't that mika tell the interviewer instead?

actually they are underweight too (if he is serious)

i used to (yeah used to be...:tears: ) be very skinny too

i also ate all the time but didn't gain any weight

(only after i start working and sitting all the time at office:emot-sad: :emot-sad: )

Thanks so much for the translation! I got the gist of it when I saw the

video yesterday, but it's much better to have someone translate it

more specifically! Merci merci!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

yes please!

toy toy toy!

i also can't watch it directly

u can use flashget to dl it :punk:

or just copy the link in media player :punk:

mms://streamtf1.yacast.net/lci/vod/news/2007-07/mika20070702.wmv

Heee... it's not much of a secret... though I never understood why. No offense, and you know I love ya, but ponytails on men look sleazy as heck to me. Now, all right, some guys work well with a sleazy look, but Mika?

--Jack

I'm not talking about a greasy, slicked back ponytail! :thumbdown:

I'm talking about a soft, 18th century inspired style with his hair gently pulled back and secured with a ribbon (complete with a few loose, face-framing locks).

I'm talking about a soft, 18th century inspired style with his hair gently pulled back and secured with a ribbon (complete with a few loose, face-framing locks).

hahaha:roftl: You sure know what kind of ponytail you want to see!:naughty: Well Mika gets away with any ponytail he wants...greasy or 18th century inspired!:bleh:

Kinda reminds me of Heath Ledger in Casanova...is that the ponytail you want Mika to have?:naughty:

post-1984-142983668204_thumb.jpg

Aah he looks so sweet :mf_lustslow:

I love it when he speaks French (La langue d'amour :biggrin2: )

Thanks for translating it! I had French at school for 4 years, but it's really hard to understand everything he's saying because it's so fast!

Now excuse me, I'm going to watch it again :bleh:

i'm uploading it right now:thumb_yello: