Mika T4 on the beach interview plus performance video

paula.pop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I like her too. I think it's because she seems to actually like him as a person, unlike some interviewers who sometimes just treat him as someone who they are obligated to interview, and don't seem real interested in it all.

I like her, too! She's one of my fave Mika interviewers, actually, along with Fosters (sp?) guy from the Netherlands. He was excellet. Shame about him retiring.

Ditto to all Hannah wrote. I must say: I don't think Mika likes her, tho. I think she makes certain comments/questions that he didn't like. :mf_rosetinted:

Mmmm I must be in the minority, I don't like her at all, she had the personality of a wet fish when she presented him at TBA. :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you! I wasn't impressed by her at the TBA interviews, I got the feeling that she was a bit patronizing with Mika, and that she didn't 'get' him at all....

Dont' know what it is exactly, I can't put my finger on it, but I can't bring myself to like her much.

To comment on someone else's post: about the girl that he did the zoo interview with, now that one I found very cute and I thought that it looked like they connected, so I liked her!!!!

To comment on someone else's post: about the girl that he did the zoo interview with, now that one I found very cute and I thought that it looked like they connected, so I liked her!!!!

ALEXA CHUNG!:thumb_yello:

She's very pretty and cute

I agree with you! I wasn't impressed by her at the TBA interviews, I got the feeling that she was a bit patronizing with Mika, and that she didn't 'get' him at all....

Dont' know what it is exactly, I can't put my finger on it, but I can't bring myself to like her much.

Alexa Chung, she is the one he said was in the chicken at T4 on the beach.

ooo very nice! them trousers, i think would look better on my bedroom floor!:thumb_yello:

that stage is ridiculus!! it angers me! good job they have hige screens! at least the weather was good ;)

as fir the miquita (spelling?) oliver, i think she seems to be quite patronising with most people, its just her sense of humour!

She used to present Popworld with Alex Zane. It's finished now, but they used to like Mika, he was on there quite a lot.

oh thank you, wasn't she the brown hair girl at the zoo interview?

Haha, how he laughs as the interviewer mentions 'chicken' LOL :naughty:

Thanks so much for posting!

lol yeah especially as he asked her first or sort of in the other interview (would you? + the hug to the gorilla)lol

This sounds like a response. lol I bet we don't understand everything that is said as we're not supposed to. :wink2:

:roftl: