Mercury_Child

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not true!just rumours!

They aren't rumours. When I saw her in Toronto she said she was nervous because it was her first night performing sober in 4 months. She made an announcement about cancelling her tour on her blog. I've heard her slag people off in videos. In one she said Americans are weird and gave the distinct impression that she didn't like them.

I don't know if she really punched the photographer, but she was arrested for it.

I don't feel sorry for Lily. She acts like a spoiled brat and has such a poor attitude. Everyone thinks she's really great for saying exactly what's on her mind, but I really just find that to be uncivilized.

Yeah I liked it at first. In the proper context - like her lyrics - it's entertaining. Especially since, except for her brother, she doesn't name names. It's like Mika singing about Billy Brown or Holy Johnny. The public doesn't know who they are so it doesn't matter.

But she just looks like an ass slagging off other singers or Americans or whomever in public.

It was reported by the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6252032.stm

Has she denied it? If not, I don't know why you wouldn't believe it.

Well, in May in her myspace blog she denied ever having been arrested :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=36707169

I wasn't shocked at all when I heard that news... she just doesn't seem to have the best track record..

She seems to be competing with Amy Winehouse to be the most badass chick on the scene. It doesn't become her though. I liked her better when she just appeared to be a bit cheeky.

I'm whatching Lily now on youtube live!I cant believe shes drunk on stage!!!On two videos shes drunk AND is smoking while shes sing!!!!!I'm two in love with lily to beleive that she's that much addicted to tobbacco and alcohol!

Well the first step in denial is admitting it...