Lily Alert!!!!!

Mercury_Child

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to see her at astoria long time ago. She was like whining all the time and I couldn't enjoy a single minute of it. she is bit rubbish in my humble but honest opinion.

she doesn't sound like a good performer :blink:

She's not a strong singer. She just happens to have a sweet voice. This is my favourite live performance of hers, even though it's breathy.

I saw her a couple of times in Toronto and they were good show because she hadn't been drinking.

She's not a strong singer. She just happens to have a sweet voice. This is my favourite live performance of hers, even though it's breathy.

I saw her a couple of times in Toronto and they were good show because she hadn't been drinking.

Ohhh thanks for sharing.

:)

That was a great performance.

Ha! Thanks! Liked it - just bought it on i-tunes. :thumb_yello:

Christine, your avatar is too cute!

what do you mean, Mandi by Freddy Mercury's quote ? that Mika is gay as well or is it just to be funny ?

though I have a feeling that if he doesn't want to speak about his own sexuality he must have a reason, no ? if you are straight, then you simply say I am straight, don't you ? but maybe then he would be disappointing his gay audience. Whatever, it is very clever of him to keep everybody guessing and thereby upsetting no one !

i love the way she sings

she has unique singing style with her barefoot performance:cool:

it's pretty good

her cover of keane surprise me too

but her image..a bit odd

everytime i look at her, she's like from the Sixties......

her earrings...her hairstyle...her dress and her makeup:mf_rosetinted:

and she always has opinion on everybody:thumbdown:

well, she has her own character

just dun pick mika!!otherwise, i will kill her:bleh:

I've liked Lily Allen (her music) since her debut last summer.

I don't agree with everything she says, but atleast she shows that she's a real person by getting pissed off in public.

Her clothing line for New Look was, in my opinion, brilliant. The clothes and accessories were great, and she showed that she isn't a celeb who's against the size zero market for publicity, she actually feels that way, which is reassuring, especially to people my age who are buying so much into the media.

I was really suprised when she posted on her MySpace about how she felt about her body, she's really prety to me, and size 10 is NOT fat AT ALL!

she should have listened to some Mika!

what do you mean, Mandi by Freddy Mercury's quote ? that Mika is gay as well or is it just to be funny ?

though I have a feeling that if he doesn't want to speak about his own sexuality he must have a reason, no ? if you are straight, then you simply say I am straight, don't you ? but maybe then he would be disappointing his gay audience. Whatever, it is very clever of him to keep everybody guessing and thereby upsetting no one !

why is it that gay is the abnormal thing to be when straight is normal? whatever this thread is about lily allen :bleh:

Freddie said that quote to be humorous. Many of his comments were always tongue in cheek.

• 3 weeks later...