Me-Me-Me.tv interview with Mika

suzie

haha!im joking!im tall too! im 12 and ppl think im 16...boys do too! just today i was at the car wash and all these boys were staring me down and my grandmother was like"breana, if your father was here he would have a fit!"(my dad is rlly overprotective of me!)lol! im very srcastic and ppl have to get used to it...sometimes i dont sound like im joking....:biggrin2:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not shocked bout the cursing..he does that so cute...yeah i guess as it's a transcript we don't get the mikarisma....yeah he completely gets away with things the way he talks and smiles and giggles :wub2:

how can anyone ever get into an argument with him....

i know right???i have a friend like that! wish it was mika....oops!i hope my friend isnt reading this! i didnt mean that rachel!just kidding! she isnt rlly a mika fan....so she wouldnt be on here...at least i dont think....:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

haha!im joking!im tall too! im 12 and ppl think im 16...boys do too! just today i was at the car wash and all these boys were staring me down and my grandmother was like"breana, if your father was here he would have a fit!"(my dad is rlly overprotective of me!)lol! im very srcastic and ppl have to get used to it...sometimes i dont sound like im joking....:biggrin2:

Oh, ok. Cool. :biggrin2:

Oh my. How tall are you?

I think Mika's the only person who can curse and sound cute (at the same time). It's very endearing. :wub2:

Oh, ok. Cool. :biggrin2:

I think Mika's the only person who can curse and sound cute (at the same time). It's very endearing. :wub2:

yeahh...and i don't think it's cause we're obsessed...it's just he really does bad stuff so cute and say bad things yet can get away with it....like this (look at his face) :wub2:

mikaed7.png

im like 5'4 i think...i have to go for my physical at the doc's on the 15th! i hate them! ewwww! dr.juliano touching me?ewww! i wish luke was my doctor!luke go to medical school!pleez!

I'm 5'2.5''

Yeah, I hated it when my doctor would touch me, too. I felt violated. I wanted to ask for a female doctor, but those are so hard to come by. It seems the best are always male, so uncomfortable. :thumbdown:

I think this should be a new MFC favorite quote:

"How can somebody saying I may be gay be a bad thing? I don’t care about that."

See? He's part of the real-true "don't care!" :mf_rosetinted: club!

Seriously. I also read between the lines there and think he doesn't care what people say or think in any case. He gives his pat lines to the media because that's the game he's playing with them for various reasons. But he's not trying desperately to conceal anything.

I think some overprotective fans project too much onto him - as if he's upset by any speculation or even assumptions about his sexuality. I would think that he truly doesn't care.

:roftl: He's hilarious. Poor guy got evicted. :bleh:

I love how he was saying about how he wanted to meet Kylie or Madonna and said that he didn't want to meet them and have them be like, "Get this kid away from me!" but that he wanted to talk to them and have them want to talk to him. That's how I feel about him! :roftl: Usually, with most celebrities the whole, "AHHH! I LOVE YOU!" thing would not bother me at all, but Mika is just someone that I just want to...talk to. :)

I love how he was saying about how he wanted to meet Kylie or Madonna and said that he didn't want to meet them and have them be like, "Get this kid away from me!" but that he wanted to talk to them and have them want to talk to him. That's how I feel about him! :roftl: Usually, with most celebrities the whole, "AHHH! I LOVE YOU!" thing would not bother me at all, but Mika is just someone that I just want to...talk to. :)

i was thinking the exact same thing when i read that :wub2: its nice he likes to have conversations and stuff.. i would love to talk to him for agees :mf_lustslow:

I love this interview! It should go in the FAQ! So many very very useful quotes:

"...I’m quite a good liar. Should I be proud or should I be ashamed of that?"

There we go then, people. He lies to you all the time. :biggrin2:

--Jack

Where he said he likes to talk to people, I can well believe that. After they last Birmingham gig, he seemed like he didn't want to leave. He was incredibily talkative and if his security guy hadn't dragged him away, I think he'd have been there all night.

If he has been evicted, I do feel sorry for him. Don't even want to think how close I came to that a few months back, but I'm sorted now and I sincerely hope that the big guy gets back on his feet dwelling wise. I hope his sisters sofa is much more comfortable than my brothers sofa bed, my backs only just recovered.