Me-Me-Me.tv interview with Mika

suzie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this interview! It should go in the FAQ! So many very very useful quotes:

"...I’m quite a good liar. Should I be proud or should I be ashamed of that?"

There we go then, people. He lies to you all the time. :biggrin2:

--Jack

yeah, i noticed.:boxed:

I love this interview! It should go in the FAQ! So many very very useful quotes:

"...I’m quite a good liar. Should I be proud or should I be ashamed of that?"

There we go then, people. He lies to you all the time. :biggrin2:

--Jack

Well, it makes sense since he always changes his answers. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you Suzie for posting!

Looks like the interview has been recorded during the US tour ("...I was on the plane to LA the other day... ") if so, its just so ironic how he has guessed the exact expression-

" I’ve done nothing but wear three watches on my arm and they’ll be like, ‘Oh, what a twat!’":boxed:

why annoyed?i think they are quite clever!:biggrin2:

Yes clever indeed, but it's often hard to find anything written when there are picture signatures taking up half the screen :boxed:

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:Is that the pink earmuffs that you fancy Miz Bridget? Or the cool shades?:boxed: :boxed:

I have always had a thing for cool shades :mf_rosetinted: And for people who say things with style :mf_rosetinted:

Re-shades: The only shades I wear are the pink ones:blush-anim-cl: thru my entire life:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:and thank you Kata and Jack..you totally embarass me...btw sorry ppl, for the big size

Re-shades: The only shades I wear are the pink ones:blush-anim-cl: thru my entire life:mf_rosetinted:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:and thank you Kata and Jack..you totally embarass me...btw sorry ppl, for the big size

hey, Kitekat your gifs are brilliant !! your name as well, kitKate could be nice too !!

Is there anybody else in London, shall we go and draw a big bad wolfy wolf on his massive poster at knightsbridge ??