Me-Me-Me.tv interview with Mika

suzie

i was thinking the exact same thing when i read that :wub2: its nice he likes to have conversations and stuff.. i would love to talk to him for agees :mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU for the link....he's totally like us when it comes to wanting to meet/talk to someone famous...so i guess that's why he doesn't find us "obsessed" or watever, cause he's like us!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU for the link....he's totally like us when it comes to wanting to meet/talk to someone famous...so i guess that's why he doesn't find us "obsessed" or watever, cause he's like us!!!

exactly right! i think every celeb should be like mika...on second though i want mika to stay unique!:biggrin2:

well mirtilla already found out that he's a stalker, so...

exactly right! i think every celeb should be like mika...on second though i want mika to stay unique!:biggrin2:

well mirtilla already found out that he's a stalker, so...

yeah

oh yeah haha :naughty:

i want to meet him so bad :tears: i might never :tears:

he seems like someone who app chatting with fans

First I heard that he was living in a basement suite below his parents' home. Then I heard he apparently was going to renovate his kitchen. Now he's couch-surfing after being evicted? Sorry Mr. Mika - something doesn't quite add up. Might have to polish your lying skills just a tad :roftl:

"The thing is, I don’t just want to meet these people; I don’t want to be like the crazy stalker, like ‘Get this ****ing kid away from me!’ I want to meet them and have them want to talk to me."

Yep, that's how I too feel about Mika! A poolside chat over margaritas - that's The Dream. :mf_rosetinted:

First I heard that he was living in a basement suite below his parents' home. Then I heard he apparently was going to renovate his kitchen. Now he's couch-surfing after being evicted? Sorry Mr. Mika - something doesn't quite add up. Might have to polish your lying skills just a tad :roftl:

"The thing is, I don’t just want to meet these people; I don’t want to be like the crazy stalker, like ‘Get this ****ing kid away from me!’ I want to meet them and have them want to talk to me."

Yep, that's how I too feel about Mika! A poolside chat over margaritas - that's The Dream. :mf_rosetinted:

I just get the feeling (by several things he says) that this is quite an old interview, which has just been posted now :o)

To be honest, unless they specifically say when the chat took place, we would never know, would we??

I think that this was done a long time ago, and the eviction thing possibly has to do with the gas-cutting story that he told some time ago, about him being away touring and not paying the bills, hence the gas being cut off...

We should probably take these things with a pinch of salt anyway, knowing M's sense of humour, hehehe

I just get the feeling (by several things he says) that this is quite an old interview, which has just been posted now :o)

To be honest, unless they specifically say when the chat took place, we would never know, would we??

I think that this was done a long time ago, and the eviction thing possibly has to do with the gas-cutting story that he told some time ago, about him being away touring and not paying the bills, hence the gas being cut off...

We should probably take these things with a pinch of salt anyway, knowing M's sense of humour, hehehe

"evicted" from the basement flat due to the renovation that is:biggrin2:

btw -posted it earlier - he has mentioned "flying to LA the other day"...so maybe June:bleh:

Is there anybody else in London, shall we go and draw a big bad wolfy wolf on his massive poster at knightsbridge ??

Re: going Banksy -

:bleh: I REALLY THINK THIS IS LIKELY TO BACKFIRE!

Yes, he is immature and obnoxious and in my opinion talentless(?) guy, but don't you think that if we start drawing wolves on his massive poster that he won't retaliate and start drawing rubbish on mika's ads. He is pretty insignificant at the moment - why not just ignore him and let him fizzle out?

:bleh:

Humble excersises in K-ton english:blush-anim-cl:

Hi,

As the last post this thread saw was on Friday, I thought I'd post another mail to let you know that part 2 of the interview is now included in the first post. (I know someone has kindly linked it in the meantime, but perhaps it is easier to find it with the first post, so I edited it...)

Once again, I am sorry for the delay...

awww , mika loves his down to earth fans more than the celebs :bleh: hehe, and awww mika come stay at my house you dont have to couch surf ? you can live with me !!! for free ! i know how you like your free stuff ! :naughty: ... great interview, cant beleive people in the street would dis him , are they stupid ? :wub2::naughty: