2007 - Mika - T4 On The Beach in Weston Super Mare pics

Kriszti

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, how on earth did I miss this thread yesterday???? These pics are AMAZING! So clear, and high quality! Thank you so much for posting!

His hair is pretty darn curly, isn't it? :naughty: I do like his new "bling". He always finds the brightest of accessories. And do my eyes deceive me, or is wearing a bit of mascara? (If not, then I hate him even more for having such incredible eyelashes :mf_rosetinted: )

he's defo wearing foundation but I don't know about the mascara! I think he has just great eyelashes because in the pics I took after the Olympia they look great too and I'm pretty sure he's wearing no make-up at all there!

he's defo wearing foundation but I don't know about the mascara! I think he has just great eyelashes because in the pics I took after the Olympia they look great too and I'm pretty sure he's wearing no make-up at all there!

*sigh* Well, I guess I have to hate him then....

:naughty:

How does he look anorexic? I actually think he's been filling out some more lately and gaining muscle.

(Sad. I don't like muscle. Oh well!)

--Jack

I think he looks a little more defined, he looks like he is getting a 6 pack on some pix and his arms are getting more defined. So I reckon he's just getting a bit toned up, wouldn't want him a big triangular no neck kinda guy lol but toned is sexeh.

:D I think he just has amazing eyelashes. They're so long, and make him have the eyes of an innocent little boy. Pfff. :naughty:

I'd like to see him in mascara. I think that eyeliner and mascara should become unisex makeup, because I think that most everyone, male or female, looks good with it. :biggrin2:

Ditto about the amazing eyelashes. You can see it in the close-ups of the Grace Kelly music video.

I'd like to see him in both mascara and eyeliner, the latter in a more natural brownish just to see if it would look good on him, but certainly it seems to make everyone look better. I wish mascara and eyeliner look good on both males and females. I think guys wore eyeliner in the Old Testament, like Abraham. I forgot where I read that. :blink:

yes, he's very long and thick eyelashes, :wub2: I noticed them too when i saw him close. very pretty. *envious* :biggrin2:

From my own experience I know that long eyelashes can be very annoying in combination with sunglasses. :mf_rosetinted:

The good news that you don't need any mascara. :mf_rosetinted:

They are lovely! thankyou!! i have some more here, but they obviously arent as good, but they are what i took from where i was stood, they're just phone photographs so they're not brilliant, ahhh i love himm!! :)

65438610a5053109331l.jpg

4061634601a5058834508l.jpg

4061634601a5058834558l.jpg

4061634601a5058834600l.jpg

great pics!!!!:biggrin2:

From my own experience I know that long eyelashes can be very annoying in combination with sunglasses. :mf_rosetinted:

The good news that you don't need any mascara. :mf_rosetinted:

YES! I have very long eyelashes, too, and whenever I wear sunglasses I have to pull them out a bit on my nose or else my eyelashes rub up against them whenever I blink and it's uncomfortable. :blink:

I see mika's butt crack.. :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl:

i love celubutopia! thanks for sharing the pics.

:roftl: Gosh! LOL!

When I first saw these pics, I thought exactly the same, but I was way too shy to mention my naughty observation!

I find it HOT :mf_lustslow: !!! ... Am I pervy?