2007 - Mika - T4 On The Beach in Weston Super Mare pics

Kriszti

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the pics are absolutely GRRRRRRREAT! :shocked::wub2: thx ever so much for posting them!!! :thumb_yello:

you can see his pierced ear quite clearly in a few shots.

and even if in these shots his hair is slightly too coiffed for my tastes, I have to say he looks stunning. :wub2:

that looks in the wrong place for a piercing and it's also very large for a standard sized piercing so I think it's a freckle, I'm sure this was debated before too lol.

that looks in the wrong place for a piercing and it's also very large for a standard sized piercing so I think it's a freckle, I'm sure this was debated before too lol.

It has been! And I thought that we arrived at the conclusion that it was a piercing. I think? :) There's a photo somewhere where he has what looks to be a black stud in it. It IS an odd place for a piercing, but it could've been home-made or something... :naughty:

maybe that was just a blip on the pic as there is no other pic I have seen with any ear jewellery going on, I think who ever meets him next HAS to ask him so we can put this one to rest lol, as it does look like one in that pic, but you would think he would wear one more often if it WAS pierced.

It has been! And I thought that we arrived at the conclusion that it was a piercing. I think? :) There's a photo somewhere where he has what looks to be a black stud in it. It IS an odd place for a piercing, but it could've been home-made or something... :naughty:

I know this has been discussed over and over but I really don't think it is pearced, because we've never seen him wear an earring or anything and if you hardly ever wear any the holes get smaller. and this is way too big so I guess it's just a mole

maybe that was just a blip on the pic as there is no other pic I have seen with any ear jewellery going on, I think who ever meets him next HAS to ask him so we can put this one to rest lol, as it does look like one in that pic, but you would think he would wear one more often if it WAS pierced.

I reckon the next person who manages to meet him should try and stick their fingertip into the 'piercing' to check once and for all if it's actually there!!

HAHAHA:bleh:

Guest Sofia
I reckon the next person who manages to meet him should try and stick their fingertip into the 'piercing' to check once and for all if it's actually there!!

HAHAHA:bleh:

Nice idea...lolol

i THINK mika is going to obe on T4 this morning! its T4 on the beach, some stuff they didnt show on the day! so.. yeah.. WATCH! :roftl: :roftl:

I just watched it on T4 !!

When Natasha bedingfield was blurbbing I was about to crack up and say, could you please stop talking and switch it to the main stage !! :shocked:

right, back to sleep as it is Saturday :blush-anim-cl:

I just watched it on T4 !!

When Natasha bedingfield was blurbbing I was about to crack up and say, could you please stop talking and switch it to the main stage !! :shocked:

right, back to sleep as it is Saturday :blush-anim-cl:

back to sleep..!!:blink: i gotta WORK!!! :thumbdown:

• 1 year later...