• help Mika pair his socks together after doing the laundry
    • watch the news on tv with Mika
    • get free tickets for 3 Mika concerts
    • go to the movies with Mika
    • sleep with Mika
    • play chess with Mika
    • have your picture taken with Mika

Pairing socks sounds fun :biggrin2:

It's intimate, you can talk, you don't need to pay as much attention at what's you're doing...

I would have chose sleep with him in a slumber party / sleepover way, not what's your thinking while reading sleep with him :naughty:

No one's considered that he might only have 2 pairs of socks!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmm

hard choice......

well, I HATE golf, it's the most stressful sport in the world for me:annoyed_h4h: & it could be dangerous for him:naughty:

Chess might be interesting...dunno how to play...so he could teach me....so we would spend a long time toghether talking about everything, looking at each other,...& so on...yeh I think it's a good choice:biggrin2:

you'd rather sleep with him? :naughty:

no no a movie will be nice... but as long that we can talk about the movie and stuff later ;)

awww the reminds me when i went to a movie with a guy from the marines! american guy.... it was at the air force...when i was in the airforce in israel....

i met him at the base cause the marines came for like 2 weeks...

so we "watched" the movie and he took my hand and held it all night :blush-anim-cl: he was cute :blush-anim-cl:

GOLF.

But only if its the cheap miniature lunar golf they have in the mall.

Because its fun to laugh at yourself if your bad, and even if your good. i mean who's good at miniature golf?

Watch him brush his teeth?:roftl:

No thank you. I can't stand watching anyone brushing their teeth. they do it completely wrong and it makes me mad.

GOLF.

Because its fun to laugh at yourself if your bad, and even if your good. i mean who's good at miniature golf?

No thank you. I can't stand watching anyone brushing their teeth. they do it completely wrong and it makes me mad.

^^:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I chose watching the news with him 'cause we can talk and make fun of the commercials when they come on:naughty: . Does it have to be real news though? 'Cause real news is too deppressing. I'd rather watch fake news such as "The Colbert Report" or "The Daily Show". :biggrin2:

GOLF.

ocd!alert!lol!

When my husband plays golf, he takes the WHOLE day! WHOLE. Hole. Holy. Ho.

At least that what he says.... :blink:

*wonders if he's doing a "Billy Brown" ....* :shocked:

no no a movie will be nice... but as long that we can talk about the movie and stuff later ;)

awww the reminds me when i went to a movie with a guy from the marines! american guy.... it was at the air force...when i was in the airforce in israel....

i met him at the base cause the marines came for like 2 weeks...

so we "watched" the movie and he took my hand and held it all night :blush-anim-cl: he was cute :blush-anim-cl:

cute :biggrin2: my most "romantic" moment at the movies was when I watched Titanic with a guy my friend had a crush on and he tried to hold my hand and such while my friend was sitting on the other side of him...very charming, espescially since he knew that she had a crush on him :blink: I so wanted to slap him, but I was afraid it might ruin the movie for other people if I caused a scene, so I just put my hands in my pockets and moved so far away from him that I almost sat on the lady next to me :boxed:

okay that was perhaps a bit off topic :blink:

lol!ur so funny! you look so young in your pic!lol! i didnt know you had a husband!

:blink::sneaky2: You should definitely try golfing with him sometimes...

u didnt!....haha! if this was a thread about luke maybe...eww!no! im sure he would want a restraining order!:biggrin2::naughty:

lol yes i did.. but when i picked it i didn't think of any action i just thought sleep.. in same bed.. nothing else.. maybe i nice bear hug from him.. nothing more :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

lol yes i did.. but when i picked it i didn't think of any action i just thought sleep.. in same bed.. nothing else.. maybe i nice bear hug from him.. nothing more :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

yeah sure you did :naughty: