• sleep with Mika
    • play chess with Mika
    • have your picture taken with Mika

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When my husband plays golf, he takes the WHOLE day! WHOLE. Hole. Holy. Ho.

At least that what he says.... :blink:

*wonders if he's doing a "Billy Brown" ....* :shocked:

Just what I was thinking about. Spending the whole day playing golf and cruising around in this little golf car.

I can still watch him brush his teeth afterwards *cough*

yeah sure you did :naughty:

suuuuuure.....

thanks for the support guys :sneaky2::roftl:

My momma always said "Honesty is the best policy".... :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

*there's a buncha liars here* :sneaky2:

thank you.. silly liars.. i know what is really going on in your mind.. and i know what you were thinking when you saw 'sleep with mika' :mf_rosetinted:

Kata - can you believe the fast rising response to your poll?!!!

Good thing someone "inspired" you to do such a thing! :naughty:

nope I can't believe it really :lmao:

I chose to get his phone number, so I could text him random happy/funny stuff XD (basically like the sort of stuff I tend to post about on his Myspace, LOL)

(I should be going to bed at some point o_o; I said in another thread I was off to bed, but then I got distracted! *LOL*)

uh, hard one! my first intuition was sleep with mika :naughty: - but, being realistic, i only THINK i would like that, i don't know it... i mean, i didn't even have a proper conversation with him yet, and even if it was just a one night stand, there would have to be some chemistry between us.

so i chose play chess. if he's not too bad or too good at it, that might take a few hours. :biggrin2: and after this brain activity, we could change to, um, other activities! :biggrin2::naughty:

For me it would have to be going to the movies, as after seeing him in concert, it's my favourite thing to do.

We could get the big bucket of popcorn to share and he could pick the film, I don't mind as I love pretty much most genre of movie.

*wonders now if MIKA's laundry might accidentally include some grey, GAP boxer briefs - GASP!*

OKAY - I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT GOLF NOW - WANNA DO SOCKS FOLDING (as there might be a remote chance of coming into contact with boxers) !!!!! :naughty:

GreyGap.jpg

I think there are over 40 votes, but no one wants to watch him brush his teeth.:sad::sad: He has such cute teeth too, I really wouldn't mind too much, although it would be a bit weird. Maybe I would fold his socks for him so he could brush his teeth. Then when his socks were folded and his teeth were clean.....:naughty:

That was really hard, but I used a process of elimination, looking at what would be the most fun... as much as I like playing chess there's a very good reason I didn't choose it... and that would be because my sister and I quite often refer to sex as chess! :blush-anim-cl:...

I ended up choosing the three concerts.

Though I like Suzy's thinking... maybe there would be possible contact with grey boxers! :shocked::biggrin2:

I think there are over 40 votes, but no one wants to watch him brush his teeth.:sad::sad: He has such cute teeth too, I really wouldn't mind too much, although it would be a bit weird. Maybe I would fold his socks for him so he could brush his teeth. Then when his socks were folded and his teeth were clean.....:naughty:

Depends on what we were doing after he brushed his teeth :roftl:

You weren't wrong !! 12 liars would pair his socks instead of "sex, tickets for concerts, getting his phone number..." :naughty:

Well, the way I see it is:

I wanted to choose get his number but then I thought well would I ever actually get to talk to him? Tickets for concerts you could buy (even when you're poor like me.) And sex, well... that'd be tops but I would like a few dates pairing socks or playing golf first! :roftl: (OK, marriage! yeah right...) So... with "socks" you (supposedly) get ACTUAL time with him. hehe