• play chess with Mika
    • have your picture taken with Mika

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOLF.

But only if its the cheap miniature lunar golf they have in the mall.

Because its fun to laugh at yourself if your bad, and even if your good. i mean who's good at miniature golf?

Watch him brush his teeth?:roftl:

No thank you. I can't stand watching anyone brushing their teeth. they do it completely wrong and it makes me mad.

Exactly!! :shocked::roftl:

The way i see it, pairing socks has many future possibilitys, if he likes me, we could exchange numbers, maybe one day go to the movies, play golf, play chess, take photos, and maybe he'd invite me to go backstage at one of his gigs.

Pairing socks is the smart option :mf_rosetinted:

Help him pairing his socks - that could be fun and we could chat all the time :wink2:

How am I suppose to live without this forum for three days?:shocked: I have to leave now. I hope I won't get foot cramps. :blink:

i can hardly live w/out it for an hour!loL!

I voted for eat the pizza:mf_rosetinted:

well you could have watched him brush his teeth or played a spot of golf:naughty:

i chose to sleep with Mika.........BUT....i meant sleep in the bed with Mika lol i like snuggling up to someone when im sleeping :bleh:

well you could have watched him brush his teeth or played a spot of golf:naughty:

i chose to sleep with Mika.........BUT....i meant sleep in the bed with Mika lol i like snuggling up to someone when im sleeping :bleh:

Pfft. Suuure... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

thats what i also said.. and noone believed me :sad:.. :roftl:

I'm original with wanting to see him brush his teeth:naughty: "Mika, darling, you skipped a spot, do it again" "Mika, you didn't brush the full 2 minutes, your dentist won't be happy!" :naughty:

How soon will he kick me out you think?:roftl:

I chose Sleep with Mika, too! But.... I meant.... S-L-E-E-P with him, in a very awake state of mind. LOL Sorry- he is my fantasy!!!! At least I can *dream*

:wink2::toot::harp:

I chose Sleep with Mika, too! But.... I meant.... S-L-E-E-P with him, in a very awake state of mind. LOL Sorry- he is my fantasy!!!! At least I can *dream*

:wink2::toot::harp:

thats what we've all said, for whoever picked that.. but noone seems to belive us :sad::tears:

i wonder why :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Aha! I said pair socks. :naughty: But that's because there's more talky-time and I'd want to have a conversation with him before anything, and really, more than anything. :wub2: And that scene, of any of those, seemed quiet, focused, and comfortable! And if we talk while pairing socks, I think we could do all the other things and go places after we have a nice conversation!

well i said get Mikas phone number cause then we could arrange to meet up and pair socks or slee- Umm i should stop talking now .....:blush-anim-cl: