• sleep with Mika
    • play chess with Mika
    • have your picture taken with Mika

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to help Mika pair his socks together after doing the laundry!! That would be the funnest, and, i dont know, I just think itd be really fun and a great way to get to know him!!! and talk to him!!! and become friends!!!! And he has freakin banana sandwichly awesome socks, so, that would be very beneficial to get to see and pair up his socks! It just seems amazing!!

there. I actually really wanna do that now!! Itd be SOO fun to pair up his socks with him!!! mann. woo.

I said sleep with him also. This one is up to 25 of us who want the same thing. I am going to be the first and admit that I don't want to just cuddle and sleep. I want it all cause the man is hot but also sensitive. I bet it would be great.:blush-anim-cl:

I went with sleep with him...but I mean it in a pajama-party kind of way. I think my husband might have serious objections to the other sort.

I'm 100% in favor of a Mika Fans Sleepover, hosted by the hotness himself : )

I went with sleep with him...but I mean it in a pajama-party kind of way. I think my husband might have serious objections to the other sort.

Lol!

I chose Mika tickets.When I'm older like when I'm in College I'll choose sleep with him.:naughty:

wouldn't that just be the most amazing night ever? *sigh*

However, I'd rather go with "meeting him and his friends and try to cook dinner with his help" (after a party of golf, watching the news, a party of chess, then a sleepover, the brushing of teeth the next morning and then the laundry). :punk:

agreed! if only that was an option...

Why oh why is "Having a cup of tea with Mika" not an option! I would like to know how he makes his tea and maybe compare with mine and learning if being super meticulous makes it taste better.

But let's assume that Mika has as many pairs of socks as I do, and that after a month in tour, they all end up having to be washed the same day. Then I will help him pair socks, then I can ask him about the tea.

I was going to vote for the socks option because it seemed like a funny little situation to be in with him and we could muck around being silly, but then I changed to playing golf (although I have only played it once and obv have no clue) cause I thought that golf games are usually qutie long and it would give me tons of nice quiet time with him to chat and all that!!

So basically I have been quite calculating in my response....Not sure what HE'd think of the golf playing but hey, Mika, if you fancy a game, you know who to call!

:naughty: