Nifty Mika promo item with cool photo!

DaMango

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! This really will be a collectors item.

Thanks for posting Da Mango. :thumb_yello:

I personally don't like the jacket- Orange, ugh!! But having said that it does look good on him...:wink2:

I like that we can see how the sketch started out and the finished product.

I see that he's wearing a ring...interesting, its the first picture I've seen him wearing one in...

Hey everyone! I recently acquired 5 of these nifty bookmarks that were once available from Barnes and Noble. I had never seen this photo before, and thought it was really nice. Sorry the scan is a bit grainy. The bookmark is actually pretty small, but the scan turned out huge for some reason.

bookmark-1.jpg

What's really cool is that Danika took a photo of some of the early sketches at the Blink Gallery exhibit. (Thanks again Danika!)

sketch.jpg

:)

Thank you! Very very Beautiful!!!

I desperately want to find out if this photo was used for anything else, like a postcard, or poster. It is such a great photograph, and the artwork is so darling, that I would hate to think they used it only for a tiny bookmark! If anyone sees this image anywhere else, please let me know.

BTW, I will go to Barnes and Noble today to see if they have any more of these. I bought mine off of ebay, so you might find one there also if you keep checking. I'm not sure how old these bookmarks are, so I will ask the person who sold them to me.

I desperately want to find out if this photo was used for anything else, like a postcard, or poster. It is such a great photograph, and the artwork is so darling, that I would hate to think they used it only for a tiny bookmark! If anyone sees this image anywhere else, please let me know.

BTW, I will go to Barnes and Noble today to see if they have any more of these. I bought mine off of ebay, so you might find one there also if you keep checking. I'm not sure how old these bookmarks are, so I will ask the person who sold them to me.

thank you! i was going to barnes and noble today so i was going to ask just to make sure but i've never seen anything like that before :bleh: i was wondering how old they were