Nifty Mika promo item with cool photo!

DaMango

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone! I recently acquired 5 of these nifty bookmarks that were once available from Barnes and Noble. I had never seen this photo before, and thought it was really nice. Sorry the scan is a bit grainy. The bookmark is actually pretty small, but the scan turned out huge for some reason.

bookmark-1.jpg

What's really cool is that Danika took a photo of some of the early sketches at the Blink Gallery exhibit. (Thanks again Danika!)

sketch.jpg

Just in case anyone wants the image without the text, I did a little cropping and painting for you. They make the cutest friends, don't they?

bookmark_img.jpg

Thank you SOOO much for posting this, DaMango! :biggrin2::wub2:

Woe! The only time I choose not to go to Barnes and Nobles does it bite me in the butt.

But, thanks to you I can print them out! :thumb_yello:

Aw. That's so cute! >_<

Yeah, it should definatly be a poster. I would sooo definatly buy it.....if they sold Mika posters over here in Chicago. :/

But anyyway.....This is going to my printer asap. lol.

Sad news. I went to Barnes and Noble and asked about the bookmarks, and they were out. :( The customer service guy told me to look at the checkout stands, because they usually have a display full of bookmarks there. No such luck, I'm afraid. I'll let you know if anymore turn up though. I'm still waiting to hear back from the ebay seller, to find out when they got them.

Sad news. I went to Barnes and Noble and asked about the bookmarks, and they were out. :( The customer service guy told me to look at the checkout stands, because they usually have a display full of bookmarks there. No such luck, I'm afraid. I'll let you know if anymore turn up though. I'm still waiting to hear back from the ebay seller, to find out when they got them.

oh :sad: i hope you find out some more info.. and i hope they'll be there when i go to america in 2 weeks :fisch:

can i be first in line to get one if you find any?? i want one so bad:wub2: i think i would do just about anything to have one :biggrin2:

sooo jealous!saw them on ebay but quite expensive...i know i know.......for mika....dont put me through a guilt trip ppl!:biggrin2::wink2:

could you give me a link for it please? i tried searching for it but it wouldn't come up :tears:.. not like i can afford them anyway :mf_rosetinted::naughty: