Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

He will, I just know it! At the Atlanta gig, a group of girls made a "Hey, what's the big idea?!" poster, and before Lollipop, he reached over the crowd and motioned for them to hand it over. They gave it to him, he took it back stage and instead of Cherisse saying it before the song, she held it up. :)

AWESOME.

You give me hope.:biggrin2:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LUUUUCKY Lucky girl, I know how you feel I would also have died, I was bad enough when I met him too, I just kept thanking him about 20 times for stopping for a piccy and sig cos I felt like he needed to be off cos the paps were there and someone said "no paparazzi" or something I think. I didn't even give him the little prez I had for him cos I went all silly and it can't be right at my age lol. :naughty::naughty:

OMM!!! Its just too crazy and to bad it was over. They cut out the talking he does between songs and Holy Johnny as well. But it was awesome. Now i have to have that!!!

Were there any interviews or anything? Oh, and did you happen to see a girl in a black polka-dotted shirt wearing a pink necklace on camera? :roftl:

I can't wait to see this...Ahhh, it's only a matter of time! I hope I get my copy soon!

Were there any interviews or anything? Oh, and did you happen to see a girl in a black polka-dotted shirt wearing a pink necklace on camera? :roftl:

I can't wait to see this...Ahhh, it's only a matter of time! I hope I get my copy soon!

No, i was in front of Martin showed ever they show crowd scenes i looked there. Where were you? But i bet you were there if you were in front? They didn't do any interviews but i hoped they would. Maybe i'll request the uncut version.

He will, I just know it! At the Atlanta gig, a group of girls made a "Hey, what's the big idea?!" poster, and before Lollipop, he reached over the crowd and motioned for them to hand it over. They gave it to him, he took it back stage and instead of Cherisse saying it before the song, she held it up. :)

When was this?

When was this?

At the Atlanta gig. :) The girls near me had the sign, and Mika went over, made a hand motion like, "let me see it," and they handed it to him. During Lollipop, after Cherisse beats off everyone else with her drumsticks she holds it up.

At the Atlanta gig. :) The girls near me had the sign, and Mika went over, made a hand motion like, "let me see it," and they handed it to him. During Lollipop, after Cherisse beats off everyone else with her drumsticks she holds it up.

Oh i did see the poster, but it was the back of it. He took it but Cherisse can out with it when they did the skit. But they didn't show Mika hold it up and Cherisse did say"what's the big idea". But i bet its all the editing that made it different.

I'm sooo excited to see this! AH! So it cut out ALL the talking? Like, the cute little, "now I'm playing for you...HAAA!" and the thing about his mousse dripping in his eyes?

Did it show a shot of the crowd in line screaming before the concert? The camera man came up to where I was standing and told us to scream and filmed right in our faces. :roftl:

I'm sooo excited to see this! AH! So it cut out ALL the talking? Like, the cute little, "now I'm playing for you...HAAA!" and the thing about his mousse dripping in his eyes?

Did it show a shot of the crowd in line screaming before the concert? The camera man came up to where I was standing and told us to scream and filmed right in our faces. :roftl:

NO, they didn't show any of that. I was wondering what all the was for anyway.

NO, they didn't show any of that. I was wondering what all the was for anyway.

*sigh* Just as long as Sweet Dreams is still in there I will be content. :naughty:

Did they show the entirety of all of the songs that they showed?

Sorry for so many questions---I'm very excited. :roftl:

Oh, no! :shocked:

That was the best part! They must've cut out everything that wasn't on the album. *sigh* Oh well.

I hope that they showed a few seconds right after each song so that I can find my "look". :roftl: I'm wanting to think that it was after Happy Ending but I'm not sure...

Oh, no! :shocked:

That was the best part! They must've cut out everything that wasn't on the album. *sigh* Oh well.

I hope that they showed a few seconds right after each song so that I can find my "look". :roftl: I'm wanting to think that it was after Happy Ending but I'm not sure...

The best part was definitely um........ "relax" at the beginning and "lollipop" at the end. But everything was amazing. The quality wasn't that great though. they did..... lets see, relax,big girl,my interpretation,ring ring,love today,happy ending,grace kelly,billy brown,any other world, stuck in the middle and lollipop. So yeah, they did most of the album. At the end the just put"life in cartoon motion our now in music store near you". You know same old same old.