Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I should be getting mine soon then! Wow, that was much quicker than I thought. I was afraid it was going to take weeks to dub and then send out. :D

Are you still willing to share with us?? I am dying to relive my Atlanta experience too!!!

Are you still willing to share with us?? I am dying to relive my Atlanta experience too!!!

Absolutely. :) Whenever I get it (hopefully it will be within the next few days or so, if the woman didn't forget :blink:) I will rip it and upload it for you.

I got mine today!!!! AHHH!

It's wonderful and OMG my look is in there! It's about half-way through Happy Ending, and he stops singing and lets Lorna sing, and for about 3 seconds he kind of bounces in place while facing the right of the screen and smiles really big, then turns away. That was when I blew him a kiss and he saw me! *dies*

I will edit the video tonight (to get rid of all of the blank parts for commercials and the loud, annoying beeping colored bars about half-way through) and then I will upload it! :)

Sweet can't wait!!!:)

It's wonderful and OMG my look is in there! It's about half-way through Happy Ending, and he stops singing and lets Lorna sing, and for about 3 seconds he kind of bounces in place while facing the right of the screen and smiles really big, then turns away. That was when I blew him a kiss and he saw me! *dies*

I will edit the video tonight (to get rid of all of the blank parts for commercials and the loud, annoying beeping colored bars about half-way through) and then I will upload it! :)

Hannah you rock! :punk:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Awww! Thank you! I can't wait! :punk:

Has anyone uploaded this yet??

I'm working on it. The file is huger than huge, I'm not joking. I tried to upload the whole thing the other day and it said that it would take 1 day and 4 hours to upload. :shocked: So, I cut it into about 6 parts of 8 minutes and each part would take hours to upload. If it were a regular wmv or avi file that would be one thing, but they're .vob files which cannot be edited on any type of program that I have. I downloaded a trial version of a program that allows me to edit them, but while it condenses the overall size of the video, it also lowers the quality. It's still watchable, but every time blue lights flash on the screen, which is pretty often, there are blue bars. :blink:

Don't worry, I'll figure out something and have it up soon! :D

I'm working on it. The file is huger than huge, I'm not joking. I tried to upload the whole thing the other day and it said that it would take 1 day and 4 hours to upload. :shocked: So, I cut it into about 6 parts of 8 minutes and each part would take hours to upload. If it were a regular wmv or avi file that would be one thing, but they're .vob files which cannot be edited on any type of program that I have. I downloaded a trial version of a program that allows me to edit them, but while it condenses the overall size of the video, it also lowers the quality. It's still watchable, but every time blue lights flash on the screen, which is pretty often, there are blue bars. :blink:

Don't worry, I'll figure out something and have it up soon! :D

okay!that's cool!lol!:biggrin2:

*dances*

I think I've made a breakthrough. Woot. I won't have it up by today, but I probably will tomorrow. There has GOT to be an easier way to do this. :roftl: Seriously, I'm using about 5 different conversion programs. Oh well, it's worth it. I've managed to convert it while still having good quality. :thumb_yello:

*dances*

I think I've made a breakthrough. Woot. I won't have it up by today, but I probably will tomorrow. There has GOT to be an easier way to do this. :roftl: Seriously, I'm using about 5 different conversion programs. Oh well, it's worth it. I've managed to convert it while still having good quality. :thumb_yello:

cool!!!!:biggrin2: awesome!sweet!pointlessly dilicious!sick-nasty!:biggrin2:

*dances*

have you tryed just uploading all the parts to dailymotion.com , im sure i didnt have to convert my video clips there

*dances*

hannah you are my hero!:punk: thanks for working so hard!!!:biggrin2:

The uploading process has officially begun.

I have condensed it to a smaller size (it is still quite large, about 1/4 the size of the computer screen, but no longer full screen, therefore a much quicker upload). I may have the first part up tonight, but it will be after midnight. Then, I'll let the other part upload while I'm asleep, then start the other when I wake up, and after that's finished I'll upload the last part. All in all, the condensing has taken off about 6 hours from the original upload time.

The only thing that concerns me is: If it takes this long to upload, how long is it going to take to download?! But downloading is usually quicker. Also, with mediafire you can stream it directly from the site if you don't want to download it.

The uploading process has officially begun.

I have condensed it to a smaller size (it is still quite large, about 1/4 the size of the computer screen, but no longer full screen, therefore a much quicker upload). I may have the first part up tonight, but it will be after midnight. Then, I'll let the other part upload while I'm asleep, then start the other when I wake up, and after that's finished I'll upload the last part. All in all, the condensing has taken off about 6 hours from the original upload time.

god!thanks!:biggrin2: