Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

I apologise for asking this stupidstupidstupid question but I don't really get that... so there is a DVD somewhere? A DVD you can actually buy? Where? (I tried eBay, amazon (uk, com) and I finally googled my way through the internet, but (HELL!) there was nothing.)

I'm really really confused and I think I'm in need of professional MFC-help here! Oh please!!!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for asking this stupidstupidstupid question but I don't really get that... so there is a DVD somewhere? A DVD you can actually buy? Where? (I tried eBay, amazon (uk, com) and I finally googled my way through the internet, but (HELL!) there was nothing.)

I'm really really confused and I think I'm in need of professional MFC-help here! Oh please!!!!

no...the tv channel in atlanta sent a couple of girls a dvd of the atlanta concert that they aired on tv...so hannah is hopefully trying to upload the dvd they sent her to share with us.

no...the tv channel in atlanta sent a couple of girls a dvd of the atlanta concert that they aired on tv...so hannah is hopefully trying to upload the dvd they sent her to share with us.

ok... but why did they get it? (what did I overread in the thread? god, I'm so sorry.)

well, anyway... THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING!!! :flowers2:

ok... but why did they get it? (what did I overread in the thread? god, I'm so sorry.)

well, anyway... THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING!!! :flowers2:

i believe they called and/or emailed the tv station and begged for a copy, since they went to the atlanta gig but dont live in atlanta and would not be able to watch on tv. i guess the tv station people are just really nice and agreed to send them the dvd!

i believe they called and/or emailed the tv station and begged for a copy, since they went to the atlanta gig but dont live in atlanta and would not be able to watch on tv. i guess the tv station people are just really nice and agreed to send them the dvd!

Yes. :)

I'm trying my hardest to upload this thing, but I'm honestly have problems. Big time. Does anyone know of a site that allows you to upload ginourmous files? I have tried about 4 different times, each taking about 9 hours, to upload it in smaller and smaller parts, but it always uploads for about 8 hours, then on the last hour says that it's too large to be hosted...

I'm trying my hardest to upload this thing, but I'm honestly have problems. Big time. Does anyone know of a site that allows you to upload ginourmous files? I have tried about 4 different times, each taking about 9 hours, to upload it in smaller and smaller parts, but it always uploads for about 8 hours, then on the last hour says that it's too large to be hosted...

sorry! i wish i knew how to help you hannah, but i don't have a clue! hopefully someone who is much smarter on computers than i am can help you out!

Thank you Hollis! That really made it a lot clearer!!! :flowers2:

this might work http://www.mediafire.com

OMG guys. OMG.

I just downloaded a new mpeg video editor and HECK YES it allowed me to cut the video into a bunch of parts without losing quality, and the first part is uploading now. aoweifjpaowkl I tried this before and it was about a 5 hour upload with bad quality, but this is excellent quality and a 2 hour upload. Woot!

There will probably be a million different parts, but I don't care. :roftl: The first 3 min, 13 seconds is uploading now. This will take me about a day to upload all of the parts, but you guys will have them all, even though it will take about 10 parts to watch the entire thing. :roftl:

Don't worry, all parts will not be 3 minutes long. Just this first one---I cut it small to see if it would work. I'll make the others about 5 minutes long or so. :)

But to make up for the insane amount of parts that it will be in, each part is full-screen great quality. :roftl:

OMG guys. OMG.

I just downloaded a new mpeg video editor and HECK YES it allowed me to cut the video into a bunch of parts without losing quality, and the first part is uploading now. aoweifjpaowkl I tried this before and it was about a 5 hour upload with bad quality, but this is excellent quality and a 2 hour upload. Woot!

There will probably be a million different parts, but I don't care. :roftl: The first 3 min, 13 seconds is uploading now. This will take me about a day to upload all of the parts, but you guys will have them all, even though it will take about 10 parts to watch the entire thing. :roftl:

Don't worry, all parts will not be 3 minutes long. Just this first one---I cut it small to see if it would work. I'll make the others about 5 minutes long or so. :)

But to make up for the insane amount of parts that it will be in, each part is full-screen great quality. :roftl:

YAY!!!! i'm so glad you figured it out!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Guys. Seriously. I'm going to die. :roftl:

I'm SOOOO happy!

Part 1 will be about 90% of Relax, and part 2 will be the end of Relax and Big Girl. That's all I have cut so far. :)

Part 1 has 1 hour and 38 minutes left. :)

yay! you rock :punk:

do you know what would be fun though? if we met up sometime and watched your dvd together...i love having someone with me so we can obsess together!

yay! you rock :punk:

do you know what would be fun though? if we met up sometime and watched your dvd together...i love having someone with me so we can obsess together!

:D That sounds fun, but my parents would have the biggest heartattack of the century if I ever met up with someone from online, no matter who it is.

However, next Mika gig nearby, I think we should meet up near the venue and go together. :) And dress up all crazy. :D

:D That sounds fun, but my parents would have the biggest heartattack of the century if I ever met up with someone from online, no matter who it is.

However, next Mika gig nearby, I think we should meet up near the venue and go together. :) And dress up all crazy. :D

haha my parents too :)

and yes, we will go together dressed like crazy people. there is no other way.

and yes, we will go together dressed like crazy people. there is no other way.

Absolutely. :D

I think that it would be awesome if all of the MFC people that are going to a particular gig, like if he were to come back to Atlanta, would meet up before at a certain place near the venue and sort of go together. We could get all dressed up and go and queue up together so that we can keep each other entertained. I was so lucky when I got in line at the Atlanta gig, because it was such a coincidence that I got right behind a girl that I had met on here so the 3 hour wait was not bad at all. :)

Absolutely. :D

I think that it would be awesome if all of the MFC people that are going to a particular gig, like if he were to come back to Atlanta, would meet up before at a certain place near the venue and sort of go together. We could get all dressed up and go and queue up together so that we can keep each other entertained. I was so lucky when I got in line at the Atlanta gig, because it was such a coincidence that I got right behind a girl that I had met on here so the 3 hour wait was not bad at all. :)

oh yeah, that's a great idea! although we don't really know each other, it would almost be like having a crazy family reunion or something :roftl:

my wait in line wasn't too bad either...i had my 3 crazy friends to keep me company :)

and...i was so freaking excited, i basically kept myself entertained thinking about the fact that i was going to see mika! lol

Hannah, I LOVE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

You're the greatest ever!

I love you too, Petra! :) Woooot, it's almost 50% done! I'll probably have parts 1, 2 and 3 up today.

Oh, and you guys probably have to have Real Player to view it. It's a free download though, if you don't have it. :)

oh yeah, that's a great idea! although we don't really know each other, it would almost be like having a crazy family reunion or something :roftl:

my wait in line wasn't too bad either...i had my 3 crazy friends to keep me company :)

and...i was so freaking excited, i basically kept myself entertained thinking about the fact that i was going to see mika! lol

I KNOW! :)

If I hadn't been with the girl I met here and her friend, I would've been SO bored during the wait. My niece came to the gig with me since I didn't really know anyone from school that liked Mika, and she didn't speak the entire time we were in line. She didn't really know much about him because I had basically just said, "Hey, you're going with me, here's a copy of the CD, listen to it," so of course she didn't get the full effect of the whole thing...lol. I bet she thought I was mental---I saw Mika and the band arrive at the venue, and I was up and waving like mad. Her face was just like :blink:

:roftl:

I KNOW! :)

If I hadn't been with the girl I met here and her friend, I would've been SO bored during the wait. My niece came to the gig with me since I didn't really know anyone from school that liked Mika, and she didn't speak the entire time we were in line. She didn't really know much about him because I had basically just said, "Hey, you're going with me, here's a copy of the CD, listen to it," so of course she didn't get the full effect of the whole thing...lol. I bet she thought I was mental---I saw Mika and the band arrive at the venue, and I was up and waving like mad. Her face was just like :blink:

:roftl:

How old is your niece? I know that feeling when the other person you are with doesn't say much, that's the worst. And I love that she thought you were crazy when you saw Mika :roftl: That's exactly how my cousins are...they are Mika fans, but nowhere near as insane as me...they would have wanted to hurt me if they went to the concert and had to listen to me go on and on about how excited I was! :roftl: