Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

:roftl: Big Girl will be up in 22 minutes. It would've already been up by now but my computer froze and I had to reboot.

It's best to watch it when it's slightly dark in the room because everything's so dark on the screen that it's a bit hard to see in the light. :)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? It works for me. It's a .wmv file, which means it should work...

If it just plays sound, than it's a codec problem and you need to download a codec, but if it doesn't play at all...?

Try opening it with Real Player.

Oh, and watch near the end of My Interpretation when he starts shaking his head violently for a few seconds. It's not on the DVD, unfortunately, but at the show he said that he was wearing new mousse and it was leaking into his eyes and causing him not to be able to see. :roftl:

Oh, and watch near the end of My Interpretation when he starts shaking his head violently for a few seconds. It's not on the DVD, unfortunately, but at the show he said that he was wearing new mousse and it was leaking into his eyes and causing him not to be able to see. :roftl:

Ahh yes I LOVED when he said that! It's so cute, I think that's when I really fell in love :wub2:

And yes, the videos are working great for me :thumb_yello:

Ahh yes I LOVED when he said that! It's so cute, I think that's when I really fell in love :wub2:

And yes, the videos are working great for me :thumb_yello:

There are so many little Mika moments from the show that aren't on the DVD that I would love to see again. I have some of it on video from my camera, but things like when he's holding the competition lighters against cell phones and when he's talking about Martin playing so fast right before Holy Johnny, I don't have.

There are so many little Mika moments from the show that aren't on the DVD that I would love to see again. I have some of it on video from my camera, but things like when he's holding the competition lighters against cell phones and when he's talking about Martin playing so fast right before Holy Johnny, I don't have.

I really wish they had included that on the DVD. Those are some of the most priceless moments to me. The moments that separate our show from all of the other shows he's done all over the world.

Is it true that Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back aren't on the DVD either? I don't think I just dreamed that...

I really wish they had included that on the DVD. Those are some of the most priceless moments to me. The moments that separate our show from all of the other shows he's done all over the world.

Is it true that Sweet Dreams and I Want You Back aren't on the DVD either? I don't think I just dreamed that...

No Sweet Dreams, no Holy Johnny, no I Want You Back. :( It's incredibly depressing, really.