Mika on US "So you think you can dance" tonight!!

brookestock

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I only noticed that he didn't sing the "Girl dresses like a kid for fun..." part after I read about it here and watched it again. I guess my attention was on the performance, and the performance was awesome.

But I guess this could show all the non-believers that he does not lip-sync. :thumb_yello:

ditto I was looking at his shorter hair thinking mmmm nice, and how he looks sexeh the way he wears his white shirt.

I wonder if it's cos it was America and they get a bit funny about what you can and can't say on tv and some of those lyrics suggest the oldest profession in the book and of course other suggestive st0of, so they may have made him change how he sang it as it's a family show and that may have upset him in some way, threw him off a bit.

He still looked too sexeh for his shirt though, god I had to control my drooling. (I also thought Luke wasn't there, poor guy hidden at the back, aww poor Luke Who, we love you too Luke).

When he got to the second verse.....

Carolina sits on 95', giver her a dollar and she'll make you smile

hook her, book her, nook her- walk away......

AFTER that instead of saying......

Girl dresses like a kid for fun, licks her lips like their somethin' other

tries to tell you life has just begun...but you know she's gettin' somethin' other than the love from her mother.

He proceeded to repeat....

hey girl why can't you carry on... is it cause you're just like your mother

little tight, like to trease for fun, well you ain't gonna tease no other, gonna make you a lover....

Well, the background tape was running so when he got to...

'gonna make you a lover'

the background vocals said.... you know she's gettin' somethin' other than the love from her mother.

GOOD thing is MOST people did not even realize the mistake- and he covered up so fabulously. GOOD JOB Mika.... he knows how to stay cool under pressure.

Ha ha I always thought it was little TART likes to tease for fun, :naughty:

im a nerd for doing this, but seeing mika's name on channel info in the US is rare! so i took pictures :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't take any pics, but I felt the same way everytime I saw his name on the channel information....like I couldn't believe it! i felt like a nerd too, but couldn't help it.. :wub2: :wub2: :roftl:

I didn't take any pics, but I felt the same way everytime I saw his name on the channel information....like I couldn't believe it! i felt like a nerd too, but couldn't help it.. :wub2: :wub2: :roftl:

I didn't see him name on the channel information. :tears: I wish I had recorded the commercial/advert that said he was the guest, tho. I missed it. Oh, well, I'll just have to be content and do all that other stuff in the future. :biggrin2:

I thought so, too! It makes more sense to me. :fisch:

I did not make it up people......

if you read the lyrics on the little booklet that comes in Life in Cartoon Motion... it has the complete lyris of Love Today.

And it says... little tight, likes to tease for fun.

And that makes TOTAL sense to me, then again- I am American!?@#e

so go figure! :wink2:

i'm kinda sad... i've been hearing some bad reviews..

such as "Hey Mika, 1985 called, they want their pants back!"

:[[[

i have those pants too!

Skinny coloured jeans are so coming back in style!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOO RETRO!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well I guess they are kinda fashionable in UK right now, perhaps not in bright colours for guys, but in lots of shops for girls they are. But lets face it,

YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE ALL OF THE TIME SO YOU MAY AS WELL PLEASE YOUR SELF!

:eek:WHAT!! but thats the best bit LIVE, when he does that it gets right inside my bones and sends me into a frenzy I LOVE IT, I think there are more who love it than dont so I hope he NEVER stops doing it, taking his shirt off, well thats ok too.

:yikes::fish::fish:

I am sooooooooo with you Sparkly!! I love it how he's added to the song in the last few months, and I definitely enjoy the bin-banging........and I quite like it when he does it bare-chested too, hehehe...

MIKA DO NOT STOP DOING IT!! IT'S HOTTTTT!

Those who don't want to see it can just go and get a drink while he does it :bleh:

O.T! Can someone pleezz explain the gorilla thingy in LoveloveMika's siggy! I am quite curious and kind of wish I was that puppet or whatever it is Mika is stroking so lovingly :roftl:

lol it was in an interview he did with a girl....she was with him few hours...eating in a rsturant and stuff....

she put the gorilla head...LOL

it was in manchester i think at the secret gig?

I was soooooooooo excited to hear that mika was on so you think you can dance and me and my friend talked about him for hours after we watched it

i think there is a thread, or ten, where you can discuss this!:mf_rosetinted:

and welcome!!:punk: