Mika on VH1

babspanky

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's the Koko one I know you don't wanna watch it, but I want a HQ recording of it so badly...

--Jack

aww, me too! i can't even download from their website:thumbdown:

VH1? Which channel is that! :S

Thanks for the info :) xxx

its 341 on sky.. i think.. omg i haven't been watching tv for that long that i don't remember the channels anymore :sad: lol

thanking you kindly ma'am (I'm trying to reach my 1.000 post by tonight..:wink2: think I may be able to manage it if I waffle and stop reading ever one else's st0ofs lol.

should be no problem :wink2: you still got 9 posts to go :biggrin2:

I have VH-1 and I was really happy to read this thread :) I've seen the Koko performance earlier from MSN site but from TV it must have better quality.

But.. My VH-1 is not VH-1 UK, it is ... YES, here in Finland, we have VH-1 from SLOVAKIA!

No Mika concert there :insane:

When I first saw the title of this thread, I got really excited because I thought it was something about Mika being on VH1 in the US...but then I saw that it's in the UK :(

Oh well, I can only hope he will have a concert special on US tv one day...*Sigh*

my dad has seen him on US mtv before a few times, i always miss it:thumbdown:

i heard that he was on the US vh1 news thingy too, the thing they do in between the videos in the morning.

he is becoming more popular in america, its just moving really slow, but i've been watching really closely. if i hear anything, ya'll will be first to know:thumb_yello:

my dad has seen him on US mtv before a few times, i always miss it:thumbdown:

i heard that he was on the US vh1 news thingy too, the thing they do in between the videos in the morning.

he is becoming more popular in america, its just moving really slow, but i've been watching really closely. if i hear anything, ya'll will be first to know:thumb_yello:

yay! aww thanks purplegrape! and i know they play his videos some on mtv and vh1, and i've seen the vh1 news thing too, but i'm waiting for a mika concert special! i want all of america to see how amazing he is in concert! :punk:

yay! aww thanks purplegrape! and i know they play his videos some on mtv and vh1, and i've seen the vh1 news thing too, but i'm waiting for a mika concert special! i want all of america to see how amazing he is in concert! :punk:

well, lucky for you, i've missed them all.

i've put in a bunch of request at my local pop station, but didnt get anything:thumbdown:

and of course, everytime i talk to anyone i tell them about mika:biggrin2:

im doing a summer asignment, a journal, and i gushed about mika (phisophicaly that is:bleh: ) for more than a page:blush-anim-cl:

hope my teacher accepts it:wink2:

oh yeah, same here...my friends and family just expect me to talk about mika now! they know it's coming! plus, i watched his so you think you can dance performance on my cousin's tivo like 5 times in a row! i know she thinks i am insane!

good luck with that journal though! if i was your teacher, i would totally love it! hehe

• 1 month later...