NEW: Fuji Rock Festival Pictures

KiteKat

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got MANY pics as well, dunno if totally the same as kitkat posted (thx a lot for yours, kat! :thumb_yello: ).

too many to upload on photo hosting site. will put them on an online album and post link here. as soon as i come back. :wink2:

I have got MANY pics as well, dunno if totally the same as kitkat posted (thx a lot for yours, kat! :thumb_yello: ).

too many to upload on photo hosting site. will put them on an online album and post link here. as soon as i come back. :wink2:

I love you.

heheheh

:cheerful_h4h: Thank you :huglove:

thanks anyone for posting present and future pics!:thumb_yello:

...i'm wondering... i'll have to sit for a pic saving session lasting at least a whole week when i'm back home at the end of august! :biggrin2:

omg, every gig he looks more gorgeous.... where is he ill? on a toe???:wink2:

Nobody said he's ill. He's going to be ill next weekend, so he has still five days to get there... it's not really that difficult running around half naked all the time and he is very good in achieving his goals ... so don't worry, he'll work it out :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

Nobody said he's ill. He's going to be ill next weekend, so he has still five days to get there... it's not really that difficult running around half naked all the time and he is very good in achieving his goals ... so don't worry, he'll work it out :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

don't you DARE say that!! *puts up menacing face* :lightsabre: next weekend it's FORBIDDEN to be ill!!! :thumbdown:

*runs and hug violet* :wub2:

don't you DARE say that!! *puts up menacing face* :lightsabre: next weekend it's FORBIDDEN to be ill!!! :thumbdown:

*runs and hug violet* :wub2:

Haha, lol, avoca you know me, as far as I'm concerned falling ill is something I'd prevent him from with all my powers if I could :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I was wrong about the date BTW, frequency starts only on August 15th so he has a little more time to work on his state of health :bleh:

BUT there is his bday shortly after and you and I know that I'm going to have a heart attac and my hair will turn white overnight if his apperance at V festival will be cancelled :sneaky2::boxed:

On a much merrier line, here it's the link to the online album with the fuji rock festival pics.

apparently photobucket loves me now. I can easily open a new account

Bless you, Avoca. You're a little champion. :punk: :punk: :punk:

p.s..oooohhh.... vest!! :D

Well... I think it looks big for just a light effect, but i can't see it on other pics, so you must be right...

Why can't i just focus on his hair and smile and gorgeous look like everybody ?! :blink: That would avoid some useless questions and sleep problems :boxed: ...

to me it looks too big for a chewing gum lol

so did you have nightmares about mika's supposed chewing gum? :naughty: