Mika...IN LOVE?

afazza

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know she's a lesbian. My question aimed at another subject. lcmlcm says she prefers Perez or Alan. That means she doesn't like Beth (or so it seems; correct me if I'm wrong, lcmlcm). I was curious to know why that is.

arr...actually i know that

i mean it is impossible that they can be together

the possibility of being with perez is even bigger...

I like "BIG GIRLS(you are beautiful"), i just dun like big girls....

coz i dun like myself being big:mf_rosetinted:

in my countries, big is sin....:no:

Sorry guys i beg to differ. i think there is something going on between them ever if its a bit over exaggerated.

First off, Mika stated the Beth Ditto is the most beautiful big girl and after meeting her in Scotland has mentioned her in almost every interview since. Here' an recent interview, Check out what he's says about her. http://ibrm.fimc.net/mc/Article.asp?id=335198

No offense but some of you are young. I know i felt and saw a lot of chemistry between Beth and Mika when they sang together. I think thats partly why i didn't like there duet together. To much emotions to give a good performance. It happens all the time with actor who are involved in moves prior to working together. The movie always sucks.

Oh, did i mention that its not strange for someones who is a lesbian Anne Heche for example to married or fall in love with a man. Just in case you didn't know Anne Heche is married to a man after being a lesbian her whole life an she in her 40's or 50's.

So, "YAY!"or Mika and Beth!!!! :mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

Oh, did i mention that its not strange for someones who is a lesbian Anne Heche for example to married or fall in love with a man. Just in case you didn't know Anne Heche is married to a man after being a lesbian her whole life an she in her 40's or 50's.

Anne Heche was always involved with men. She wasn't strictly lesbian her whole life.

I dont belive this.

Because the press are dickheads!

and they've been pestering mika about his sexuality for like months..

and when he suddenly appears on screen with beth ditto..

What do you expect?

The press aint gonna shut up are theyy?

It's obvious they are just making up the stories.

Mika said he liked her bt not in that wayy..

Soo I'm not gonna belive that.

But if they are together.

Good for them (y) xxx

I'm pretty sure that they both admire each other big time, but not romantically.

I've seen various interviews with both of them and it's clear they both have very high regard for each other.

But on the Friday night Project, when Mika asked the question, that they had duetted together, who would Beth pick for a threesome, she said Ceelow from Gnarls Berkeley. And when Justin suggested he might mean something else, Beth said Ginger spice (Geri Halliwell). Which I thought was an interesting, if not odd, choice.

My point is that whatever Mika may or may not be feeling, until he or Beth actually say anything, I would take anything the papers say (however highbrow they may be),with a huge pinch of salt, because Beth obviously has an eye for the ladies, and although we all know Mika has amazing charm and likability, I can't see him turning her.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Beth, she seems like someone you could hang out and have a laugh with, and if there is something going on, good luck to them, I think they would make a cool couple.But the papers like to see things that aren't there to get a reaction, that's why I've stopped buying them, it gets tedious after a while.

Sorry guys i beg to differ. i think there is something going on between them ever if its a bit over exaggerated.

First off, Mika stated the Beth Ditto is the most beautiful big girl and after meeting her in Scotland has mentioned her in almost every interview since. Here' an recent interview, Check out what he's says about her. http://ibrm.fimc.net/mc/Article.asp?id=335198

No offense but some of you are young. I know i felt and saw a lot of chemistry between Beth and Mika when they sang together. I think thats partly why i didn't like there duet together. To much emotions to give a good performance. It happens all the time with actor who are involved in moves prior to working together. The movie always sucks.

Awwwww yerr

I heard the interview

Loved it..

Hmm...yerr he did seem a bit y'no

But yerr..

If they are then

Goodluck :) xxx

I think that Beth and Mika are just becoming great friends. It seems as if Mika really likes and respects Beth immensely. I think Beth is a beautiful big girl as well, but that doesn't mean that I'm sexually interested in her. :naughty: I just think that all of the things that he says about her come out of great admiration and respect for her as a person as well as an artist.

Beth is a lesbian who has a serious trannie boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm also with Christine on the other point below. :naughty:

As far as I'm concerned Mika's not exactly straight. I think it's pretty safe to say they are not a couple.

Well... I was getting my usual monthy letters from my cousin in London, and she sent me a short clipping from one of her magazines:

MIKA AND BETH DITTO

Sang Sweet Dreams together at a festival. Fell in love. What next: happily ever after?

Yes. Yes yes yes. This is the real article. I don't believe any of it though. Not until it can be PROPERLY proven to me. But I am scared!

This is Beth Ditto from the band "The Gossip".:boxed:

I got a movie clip of them singing together, but I do not see any hints of love.

http://www.qlipp.com/2007/07/mika-and-beth-ditto-makin-love.html

Oh and I am sorry if this has already been posted. Really sorry! Just let this thread rot away haha!:blush-anim-cl:

Is there something wrong with Beth Ditto?:blink: :blink:

The first time I heard about her was when she sang with MIKA.

God forbid a skinny guy like Mika would have anything to do with a larger woman. I mean... can you imagine what the world would look like? These nauseating skinny men chasing these bigger women, and vice versa? My God, I think I'd have to kill myself if people actually dated someone who looked different than them. Nightmare!

Secondly, I've been a fan of the Gossip for a couple years... Beth is a Lesbian. (Thanks to whoever reminded me of her transgend 'Freddie's name! :wink2: ) She's not bisexual, just because Freddie was born a woman and trying to become a man. She's a lesbian. Lesbian. Lesbian!

God forbid a skinny guy like Mika would have anything to do with a larger woman. I mean... can you imagine what the world would look like? These nauseating skinny men chasing these bigger women, and vice versa? My God, I think I'd have to kill myself if people actually dated someone who looked different than them. Nightmare!

Ha, that's what I thought when someone said that Beth was too fat for him. Pfft. Thank you for that. :)