Mika...IN LOVE?

afazza

No offense but some of you are young. I know i felt and saw a lot of chemistry between Beth and Mika when they sang together. I think thats partly why i didn't like there duet together. To much emotions to give a good performance. It happens all the time with actor who are involved in moves prior to working together. The movie always sucks.

I may be young, but I'm not as naive as other 14-year-olds are... :blink:

Not to spark anything, though, I just disagreed with that little bit :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, well this thread is lovely.

We've got comments like "Oh hurrah he's not gay!!"--and why "hurrah" exactly? I thought it didn't matter?

And then we've got comments like, "Beth is too fat for Mika"--and, um, what the hell? Isn't Big Girl (You are Beautiful) specifically about people's beauty no matter what their size? If anything I should say people skinnier than Beth are too thin for Mika. :bleh: When Mika does eventually start dating someone, are we also going to decide for him if that person is too fat/too skinny/too ugly/etc? His own choice, you know, and his tastes may not be yours.

But yes, Beth is not exactly straight and is dating a transgender man. (That may be a bit hard to get, hahah, but I don't think she's very interested in cisgender men anyhow. Look the terms up; education is fun!)

Mika is... :mf_rosetinted: well, Mika would never break up Beth's longtime relationship, let's put it that way.

Oh, and he's been talking about how much he admires her before he even met her, so none of this is a surprise.

--Jack

We've got comments like "Oh hurrah he's not gay!!"--and why "hurrah" exactly? I thought it didn't matter?

And then we've got comments like, "Beth is too fat for Mika"--and, um, what the hell? Isn't Big Girl (You are Beautiful) specifically about people's beauty no matter what their size? If anything I should say people skinnier than Beth are too thin for Mika. :bleh: When Mika does eventually start dating someone, are we also going to decide for him if that person is too fat/too skinny/too ugly/etc? His own choice, you know, and his tastes may not be yours.

But yes, Beth is not exactly straight and is dating a transgender man. (That may be a bit hard to get, hahah, but I don't think she's very interested in cisgender men anyhow. Look the terms up; education is fun!)

Mika is... :mf_rosetinted: well, Mika would never break up Beth's longtime relationship, let's put it that way.

Oh, and he's been talking about how much he admires her before he even met her, so none of this is a surprise.

--Jack

i ALMOST wrote something this morning... Then thought no... I guess i was right ! Just worth it to see where it has gone...

--Jack

I agree. Saying that someone is "too fat" for someone is just rude...

Shelby, my guess is that person is referring to that unreleased Mika demo: "Big Girl (You're Beautiful--But Not For Thin People). Haven't you heard of that one?

--Jack

Why, no, I haven't! Where can I download this song that you speak of? :naughty:

You have the best posts, Jack.

Shelby, my guess is that person is referring to that unreleased Mika demo: "Big Girl (You're Beautiful--But Not For Thin People). Haven't you heard of that one?

--Jack

See, this is why I have a weak bladder.

I'll be sending my medical bills c/o MFC.

--Jack

I completely agree with you. Especially with the part I underlined...My thoughts exactly.4vgmzaw.gif

God forbid a skinny guy like Mika would have anything to do with a larger woman. I mean... can you imagine what the world would look like? These nauseating skinny men chasing these bigger women, and vice versa? My God, I think I'd have to kill myself if people actually dated someone who looked different than them. Nightmare!

Secondly, I've been a fan of the Gossip for a couple years... Beth is a Lesbian. (Thanks to whoever reminded me of her transgend 'Freddie's name! :wink2: ) She's not bisexual, just because Freddie was born a woman and trying to become a man. She's a lesbian. Lesbian. Lesbian!

it was me whom remindined you of freddies name... and its cool ;)

Well, I'm glad you guys will be billing MFC and not me, 'cause I'm pretty broke. :biggrin2:

Shelby, that song is part of a whole bunch of demos that ended up going in the trashpile. They pop up from time to time on eBay--if you ever come across them, by all means don't hesitate to bid on these rarities. They include such other songs as "I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly (But Decided It Was Too Gay)," "Billy Brown (That Pervert)" and "Relax (And Be Like Everyone Else)."

They were probably dropped from the album because they had too many parentheses.

--Jack

well...that article didn't sound at all convincing. They sang. Fell in love. Its just not working for me. And anyway, how would The Times know?? I don't think MIKA would just ring them up and tell them that he's in love with Beth. Though they are cute together. :)

Well, I'm glad you guys will be billing MFC and not me, 'cause I'm pretty broke. :biggrin2:

Shelby, that song is part of a whole bunch of demos that ended up going in the trashpile. They pop up from time to time on eBay--if you ever come across them, by all means don't hesitate to bid on these rarities. They include such other songs as "I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly (But Decided It Was Too Gay)," "Billy Brown (That Pervert)" and "Relax (And Be Like Everyone Else)."

They were probably dropped from the album because they had too many parentheses.

--Jack

:lmao:

BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

You rock.

--Jack

Jack, I love you. :roftl:

"I tried to be like Grace Kelly

but decided it was too gay" :fisch:

This makes me want to write alternate lyrics. :roftl:

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You really are a genius, Jack. :punk:

I'm rushing to eBay as we speak!

They include such other songs as "I Tried To Be Like Grace Kelly (But Decided It Was Too Gay)," "Billy Brown (That Pervert)" and "Relax (And Be Like Everyone Else).

I hope these songs will end up on the EP he has planned to release later this year. :punk:

--Jack

:roftl: :roftl: :naughty:

Thanks for the heads up, I got those on radar. :wink2:

Interesting thread.

Seriously speaking tho', it is pretty much likely M will end up with someone like that (omitting the sexual pref-s and such)

..meaning-I've known quite a few uber-hip-bohemian-creative-out-of-this-world ppl of both genders (and orientations), who had chosen seemingly "unlikely" partners...but those were caring and "balancing" and tolerant ones...(not necessarily meaning momsy or shallow here! just a type of character!)...and such type of relationships turns out to be the longest and steadiest.

Beth seems like such a person-with all her wisdom and self confinence and hence tolerance and understanding ...and if needed - providing a helping hand in "pairing his socks" ...

I SAW THEM AT THE MALL TODAY

They were going into Victoria's Secret.

Mika's lived in London, Mika's lived in France, now Mika's living in Beth Ditto's underpants! *sings the old playground taunt*