Mika...IN LOVE?

afazza

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you really think they would like to make a cartoon couple? he, long, skinny, and her, just rolling over the stage and can't hardly move... ?! you must be really very naive to believe that.

What is wrong with or comic about the concept of Mica being attracted to a larger woman and/or man?

I don't appreciate your offensive representation of Beth on stage; she is an active and vivacious person irrespective of her size.

Please remember that discriminating against a person based on their size is equally as unacceptable as racism or homophobia.

i don't agree with that, because you can only blame yourself for your size, especially such extremes (except you have hyperthyroidism or something like that, you can't blame yourself then, but then you also are ill). for example, why are too skinny models not allowed to model anymore on public events? because it's not healthy to be so thin. they are bad idols for other people. the same with much oversized people.

i don't care about the singer beth ditto, her voice or music or character, i just see she's much too corpulent, and that's a bad and unhealthy idol for her fans or the people who adore her.

omg stay on topic please, good for you that you think that way, I know a lot of people on this forum don't think like that

But still to answer to your post. So what if he would be in love with her? I really don't see why you make it out to be a problem because she's overweight... Is being overweight a reason to not be loved? If you really think that... you're really a superficial person. Enough said.

you're right, that's offtopic and i'm sorry.

i'm afraid you also didn't understand me the right way (probably that's because english is not my mother language...)

however, if anyone wants to discuss this opinion of me, please pm me.

okay great, let the guessing continue lol

I don't think they're a couple..

Allthough I did find him saying; "i'd be happy just to be a friend ... or something" a bit suspicious:naughty:

Look, ok that you have a problem with big women, not my business, but don't project it on to Mika :doh: For what we know he likes big girls, so saying she is too fat for him is not really going anywhere :doh:

And no, I don't think it's more likely that he's dating her than it is likely he's dating Brian May, but I don't like the comments in this thread :thumbdown:

This thread touches on two issues: size and sexuality. I think that discussing them isn't a problem as long as people are polite about it and accept that different people prefer different things. It is, however, rather pointless to discuss these things here since we (wholly unconnected with them) are judging whether Mica and Beth's choices (i.e. whether they are dating or not - something that we we don't even know in the first place) are good or bad based on what we prefer instead of leaving them to judge whether their choices are good or bad based on what they prefer (which we don't even know)...

In hindsight that's a bit of a tongue-twister. I hope that you get what I mean. :bleh:

This thread touches on two issues: size and sexuality. I think that discussing them isn't a problem as long as people are polite about it and accept that different people prefer different things. It is, however, rather pointless to discuss these things here since we (wholly unconnected with them) are judging whether Mica and Beth's choices (i.e. whether they are dating or not - something that we we don't even know in the first place) are good or bad based on what we prefer instead of leaving them to judge whether their choices are good or bad based on what they prefer (which we don't even know)...

In hindsight that's a bit of a tongue-twister. I hope that you get what I mean. :bleh:

wow I have to read that again:shocked:

OKay lol, i see what u mean, but i said that we should stay on topic, cause to me this thread ISN'T about size... okay, a bit about sexuality of course...

But not about size cause well, is size the first thing you think about when thinking about people in love? i don't think so:shocked:

Some people have MADE this thread about size and size preference, I don't think that's really relevant...

OKay lol, i see what u mean, but i said that we should stay on topic, cause to me this thread ISN'T about size... okay, a bit about sexuality of course...

That's what I'm trying to say: discussing either size or sexuality in this thread is pointless since we don't know both Mica and Beth's preferences on both of those issues* so we just end up "projecting" our own opinions onto them...

*with the exception of Beth's sexual preference

That's what I'm trying to say: discussing either size or sexuality in this thread is pointless since we don't know both Mica and Beth's preferences on both of those issues* so we just end up "projecting" our own opinions onto them...

*with the exception of Beth's sexual preference

yes yes! i understand and agree now hihi:naughty: That's the reason why i didn't post in this thread... Well not until I read a post that I just had to respond to of course:fisch: