mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

yeah im way to pervert too why is it that ? like younger generations are more pervert than past generations ?

Yeah,whats going on with this generation!!!!??? When i was like 6 years old...I wasnt pervert,but ohh! a friend O_O pervert as hell xD and he was only 6 or 7 years old too

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,im one of those girls :3,and....i have to say that im sooooo pervert for my 14 years old xD

hahaha yeah, i'm only 15, so we're kinda in the same situation. :naughty:

but, you know what i've noticed about mika... in some interviews he acts like he's a good boy but on stage he acts... i don't know how to say it without getting into trouble... naughty? :naughty: and i'm pretty sure all of you know what i mean. haha. and that is what makes girls and guys go crazy for him. because one minute he's sweet and giggly and the next minute he's crazy. :wink2: hahaha

hahaha yeah, i'm only 15, so we're kinda in the same situation. :naughty:

but, you know what i've noticed about mika... in some interviews he acts like he's a good boy but on stage he acts... i don't know how to say it without getting into trouble... naughty? :naughty: and i'm pretty sure all of you know what i mean. haha. and that is what makes girls and guys go crazy for him. because one minute he's sweet and giggly and the next minute he's crazy. :wink2: hahaha

Yeaaahh! hes sweet but at the same time hes naughty :biggrin2: ,and dats sexy :P

you know..........:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

but seriously:blush-anim-cl: ,

his arms, i have a thing for guys's arms, and his are so masculine:wub2:

Hmmm, sorry im annoying u , but my English isnt very good so......Im not sure what does mean " i have a thing for......"

Something like to be weak when you see it?

If yes, I have a thing for.....His laugh, ha ha but its not a part of body...so His LOVELY smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hm?