mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

Have a look of my avatar in a bigger pic! Enjoy the wonderful hands!:wub2:

019_Mika.jpg

Seriously, they are the most incredible hands I beheld in my entire life. :mf_lustslow: I wonder why is it that musicians have always incredible hands. Regarding Jhonny Depp's, I'm sorry but I don't like them. They seem... too rough to me (sorry, I can't find a suitable word in english). Mika's, on the other hand (hahah of course his are 'other hands'), are beautiful.

Mika's hands are another thing I should add to my list, which BTW is getting rather long. Anyway, he's perfect. What would I want a list like that for?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His hair basically does it for me. I LOVE IT! I was a little upset he cut it but I guess it was starting to get a little too long.

I also love his tallness, as if that's a body part, lol. And his eyes, I love brown eyes.

And after seeing the post ahead of me, I love, love, LOVE his hands. I'm a bit random with my body parts. :naughty:

here's a website for "crazy" people like you. http://handson.provocateuse.com/ it's pictures of celebrities hands and feet.

btw, what part of FL do you live in?

awsome!!!!!!

i live in a tiny town north of tarpon springs called holiday.

well, its not that small, but if you've lived there your whole life, it sucks!!

how bout u???

my friend is very obsessed w/ johnny!she emails me pics of him and im like!i dont care sam!i personally dont think he is hot...not compared to luke!......:biggrin2:

he was my #1 everything:wub2: , till mika came along.:bleh:

but i refuse topick between johnny and mika because they are two different catagories, and its not a fair fight.

awsome!!!!!!

i live in a tiny town north of tarpon springs called holiday.

well, its not that small, but if you've lived there your whole life, it sucks!!

how bout u???

i live in ft. lauderdale. i've never heard of tarpon springs, so i googled it and that's far...but close to bush gardens :thumb_yello:

i live in massachusettes!sorta close to florida!well.....not rlly but....:biggrin2:

it's close to florida in the sense that it's in the same country lol. the one state i want to visit at the moment is massachusettes...my friend is there now. go patriots!!!!! (tom brady)

ok sorry for posting this again (i did in another thread) but it's really imporant to me

my friend says mika's ugly and she's having a contest to see who can get 20 people first so if you could just add me as a friend then i can add you to the list of who thinks mika's hot http://www.myspace.com/norwalk174 that would be fantastic!!!!

He is soooo perfect!

If i only can choose 1 part, def his brain!

everyone knows, no need to explain more!

the second part is Hands!

I love watching him playing piano with his soft and slim and long hands

i find most of ppl who constantly play piano have a pair of beautiful hands!!

my male fd also! He even has nice hands than me:sneaky2: :bleh: