mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

Guest Sofia
ok sorry for posting this again (i did in another thread) but it's really imporant to me

my friend says mika's ugly and she's having a contest to see who can get 20 people first so if you could just add me as a friend then i can add you to the list of who thinks mika's hot www.myspace.com/norwalk174 that would be fantastic!!!!

I can't add you, because I don't know your last name or e-mail...please let me know about that just to add you! I wanna be a part of that list who thinks mika's hot!!! Because HE IS VERY HOT!!!:das::naughty:

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the HECK are we suppose to pick just ONE???? It is nearly impossible! Mika is sheer perfection in everyway. Man, this is HARD......

I LOVE his smile- it melts me evertime I see it. And then moving on down....

his stomach.... makes me jump up and down, LOVE LOVE ME! So, I am just gonna pick his lips. Yeah, that is my answer! :mf_lustslow:

i live in ft. lauderdale. i've never heard of tarpon springs, so i googled it and that's far...but close to bush gardens :thumb_yello:

it's close to florida in the sense that it's in the same country lol. the one state i want to visit at the moment is massachusettes...my friend is there now. go patriots!!!!! (tom brady)

ya tom is pretty hot but also a little hot headed!lol!go pats!zap!zap!:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

I like his hair, his eyebrows, his brain, his eyes, his eyelashes, his nose, his nose wrinkle, his mouth, his nostrils, his ears, his cheeks, his dimples when he smiles, his cheekbones, his chin, his neck, his shoulders, his upper arms, his muscles,his lower arms, his arm hair, his fingers,his hands, his hand hair, his finger nails, his wrists, his chest, his nipples(lol), his chest hair, his tummy, his tummy button, his armpits, his back, his spine, his coxex(no its not rude!), his hips, his waist, his butt, his dig dong(you know what I mean!), his pubes, his testicales(am I allowed to say that?), his upper legs, his calfs, his lower legs, his leg hair, his feet, his feet hair, his toes, his toenails.:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I like his hair, his eyebrows, his brain, his eyes, his eyelashes, his nose, his nose wrinkle, his mouth, his nostrils, his ears, his cheeks, his dimples when he smiles, his cheekbones, his chin, his neck, his shoulders, his upper arms, his muscles,his lower arms, his arm hair, his fingers,his hands, his hand hair, his finger nails, his wrists, his chest, his nipples(lol), his chest hair, his tummy, his tummy button, his armpits, his back, his spine, his coxex(no its not rude!), his hips, his waist, his butt, his dig dong(you know what I mean!), his pubes, his testicales(am I allowed to say that?), his upper legs, his calfs, his lower legs, his leg hair, his feet, his feet hair, his toes, his toenails.:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

ONLY THESE FEW THINGS YOU LIKE??????????????????:eek:

not to be specific right?

his feet hair? eww.

do i know what you mean!? that was my favorite one...until i dicovered the 87th on the right side. kind of near his lips. :mf_lustslow:

oooh yeah i know the one!! hmm, that one was a 100th of a millimeter thicker. i hear its too prickly, so i prefered the other one :wub2: