mika's best body part !!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: not being rude... too much :thumb_yello: ! just what you think his best feature is ! ... i would say ... Mouth, Hair, butt, chest ... sorry to be greedy but they are my favourites lol :wink2::wub2::roftl:

if you had to pick just one bye the way ... lol :D mine would be his mouth but its so hard to choose hes just perfect !

Eyes and cheekbones!! Now that his hair looks shorter, you notice them so well! But my favourite feature used to be his soft, wild curls! :bleh:

I love his eyes. They got me from when he stared into the camera purposly on an interview (pic of avatar).

I like his hands too, especially when he plays the piano, it's just great.

I of course like the curls, especially when I have them too.

Love

Haley:wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

his eyes totally got me too in that interview! and i absolutely love his hands when he plays the piano! :wub2:

Yeah Mika has such big twinkling eyes. Woooooooooooooooowwwww!!!!!

hahhaha. his eyes are amazing, i think he is the only person i know that when i look in them i can see so many emotions and his soul. (that probably sounded wicked cheesy! hahahaha. :roftl: ) but, you know how the saying goes, "the eyes are the doorway to the soul." mika is the perfect example of that because he doesn't hide his emotions. :wub2:

hahhaha. his eyes are amazing, i think he is the only person i know that when i look in them i can see so many emotions and his soul. (that probably sounded wicked cheesy! hahahaha. :roftl: ) but, you know how the saying goes, "the eyes are the doorway to the soul." mika is the perfect example of that because he doesn't hide his emotions. :wub2:

I have heard that saying before.

Mika is very emotional and full of energy. And SOOOOOOOO fit!!!!!

I agree with my sister Haley. I :mf_lustslow: LOVE LOVE:mf_lustslow: that interview and when he stares into the camera (avatar):wub2: . He eyes are definitely one of my favorite features. Also love his wonderful hands (loves how he plays the piano and there is a good close up of them when he sings "Everybody's Talkin'") and wonderful curls!!! I have them to!!! Also I love his mouth. I love everything about it. I love to see him smile, laugh, etc. Loved his laugh when they showed him the Mika laugh ringtone. That makes me smile everytime I watch that.

Love Love:wub2:

Megan

ahh what a lucky man. It'd be so awesome...just to be loved by him. If I get to meet him, I will work up the nerve to hug him, and/or put my arm around him..if i can reach, or kiss his cheek in the picture :wub2: that'd be the day

OOOh it would. I want to NOW!!!!!!

Anyway how's my Kachingle bells partner today?

haha! I' great comsidering I REALLY need to know when he's coming to my area to buy tickets...so I can also meet him and hug him...that'd be awesome..just impulse hugging then he'd be like wtf?security! And then...my mom would be embarassed. And you?

I'm great too. I wonder if I got a chance to hug Mika, whether my boyfriend would be jealous of me.

Ha ha, that I wanna know.