new album?

rosedewitt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if mika plans to record a new album? and when? :woot_jump:

yeah mika plans to be in the business for years and years ! i know he has a knew song which he plays live called Holy Johnny , which rocks :punk: Cant wait for that one to be on the next album, theres also another but i can't remember the name of it now :sneaky2: love love Mika !!

I'm excited. I just watched an interview yesterday (it was from a while ago but was uploaded onto Sou's YouTube account a few days ago) and Mika said that he had already begun working on it, and that the songs are a bit more angrier than usual. :D

I'm excited. I just watched an interview yesterday (it was from a while ago but was uploaded onto Sou's YouTube account a few days ago) and Mika said that he had already begun working on it, and that the songs are a bit more angrier than usual. :D

WOW!

Great news!:thumb_yello:

Angrier!:shocked:

well that's good! i usually listen to heavy metal so it wont be a big change for me ! :biggrin2:

I'd love to hear him sing angry songs ... that would suit him so well:thumb_yello:

Yes , he plans to release a 6 track EP first then a new album , he will be taking a break soon to write it :thumb_yello:

how come I didn't know that? :blink:

I think he said he takes a break at the end of the year, releases first the 6 tracks EP to make us wait patiently and then the album... To be expected not before 2nd half of 2008 in my opinion...

2nd half of 2008 is already great! it's not too long although I'm impatient!

I'd love to hear him sing angry songs ... that would suit him so well:thumb_yello:

well GK is actually an angry song and it's one of his best so I'm waiting for sth genius!

well GK is actually an angry song and it's one of his best so I'm waiting for sth genius!

Well, he wrote GK when he was angry but to me it's more satirical than angry. I want angry angry songs like.....

hmmm.....let me think.....Death on Two Legs...:naughty: :naughty: *runs away*

Well, he wrote GK when he was angry but to me it's more satirical than angry. I want angry angry songs like.....

hmmm.....let me think.....Death on Two Legs...:naughty: :naughty: *runs away*

oh okay you mean that way... I'm really curious to see what those songs will be like! :biggrin2:

Didn't he say he was halfway through writing the next album somewhere?

I like the sound of hm writing songs with more edge to them, hopefully he won't get compared to anyone else this time.

i personally would like to hear more "rock" sounding songs...Ring Ring was a bit rocky...and i know "sweet dreams" isnt his but his voice really suits it. It would be great to hear a different genre than happy hardcore lol :biggrin2:

How can anyone not know that song? :blink: Abba Rocks! :)

I'm hoping that Holy Johnny might be released as a track on the EP.

rofl i was thinking that! look at the chorus; how can people NOT know the chorus to super trooper? :blink::shocked:

i dont think holy johnny will be on the EP. I think he said he wanted sad songs on it, sad songs that wouldnt make it on an album. i think some may be the "forbidden to discuss" songs but i think the majority...we won't know.

Didn't he say he was halfway through writing the next album somewhere?

I like the sound of hm writing songs with more edge to them, hopefully he won't get compared to anyone else this time.

Well, perhaps he will always be, but I'd really like to see him perform songs based on which he'd get compared to Axl Rose, for example. :thumb_yello: That would be sooo coool:cool:

I wonder what the critics will make of an EP of six sad songs from Mika:blink:

They'll be bamboozled! :naughty: They'll have to come up with some different adjectives for him other than camp, flamboyant, etc.. :naughty: That'll be a challenge for them! As many of them are quite 'challenged' already.

I wonder what the critics will make of an EP of six sad songs from Mika:blink:

They'll be bamboozled! :naughty: They'll have to come up with some different adjectives for him other than camp, flamboyant, etc.. :naughty: That'll be a challenge for them! As many of them are quite 'challenged' already.

haha i agree. but i have a feeling that the EP, if it will actually be released, will only be a limited edition.