new album?

rosedewitt

angrier songs???i hope some what upbeat.....im into rlly upbeat, cheesy, happy, pop.....a mix of every kind of pop! i guess angrier would be okay as long as it isnt like"you make me wanna kill myself"angry...whatever if mika wants to do it i will like it!Lol!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

angrier songs???i hope some what upbeat.....im into rlly upbeat, cheesy, happy, pop.....a mix of every kind of pop! i guess angrier would be okay as long as it isnt like"you make me wanna kill myself"angry...whatever if mika wants to do it i will like it!Lol!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

you mean emo/suicidal? LOL!

THIS IS THE INTERVIEW WHERE HE SAYS ABOUT ANGRY SONGS!!!!

omg this forum wasnt woring for hours and i DESPERATELY wanted to post this!!! i was so frustrated!!! but here it is, round about the 3 minute area!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5qPGCDuZo&mode=related&search=

thanks caz! yes it should be happier....but that is why ur album isnt up to me mika! im a little too happy!my friends all call me perky!lol! i'll like anything you write!lol!do u have a british accent cazgirl?i ask everyone form the UK that!i want one soooo bad!lol!:biggrin2:

thanks caz! yes it should be happier....but that is why ur album isnt up to me mika! im a little too happy!my friends all call me perky!lol! i'll like anything you write!lol!do u have a british accent cazgirl?i ask everyone form the UK that!i want one soooo bad!lol!:biggrin2:

yes i have a british accent lol.

i think its a good thing that Mika is writing angrier songs. I mean, i love his happy ones, but i think there's only so much happy hardcore an audience can take. yes, the world is very depressing nowadays and it's good to have something cheerful enter our lives again, but happiness is like chocolate. As addictive as it may be, no matter how nice it is, no matter how many times you say you can never get sick of it: you will. slowly but surely your teeth start to rot.

you know?

the majority of songs we know are happy, a select few our sad. Now is the time is show Mika's flexibility in song writing.

phunkygal: this is me talking: http://www.mediafire.com/?8a1jlrdxdwg

just so you know, the majority of us in the girls thread did one of these each because we wanted to know what each other sounded like lmao, im not that weird! xDDD

could u give me the link to that thread!i wanna hear everyone's accents!Lol!:biggrin2: i love ur accent!you sound so nice!my voice is sorta a mix of a boston and new england and rhode island accent...depends on what i say!lol!

lol thanks! but everyone's "introdctions" were posted about a month or two ago, and the thread moves fast. It's practically impossible to find...the only way to hear everyone elses voices is to ask to post them again lol :)

wow. ok firstly, how am i only finding this out :boxed:

secondly what is an EP :boxed:

thirdly i'm happy that he is thinking of us, his fans, by putting something out for us while he's working on his second album! typical mika being sweet and thoughtful of his fans :wub2:

yea, what's an EP??

Never mind......

*heads over to wickipedia*

I hope i can log back in....:boxed:

EDIT:

Extended play (EP) is the name typically given to vinyl records or CDs which contain more than one single but are too short to qualify as albums. Usually, an album has eight or more tracks (anywhere between 25–80 minutes), a single has one to three (up to 10 minutes) and an EP four to seven (or around 10–25 minutes).

SOURCE: wickipedia

lol thanks! but everyone's "introdctions" were posted about a month or two ago, and the thread moves fast. It's practically impossible to find...the only way to hear everyone elses voices is to ask to post them again lol :)

:biggrin2: i remember that! it was cool!!! :biggrin2:

wow. ok firstly, how am i only finding this out :boxed:

secondly what is an EP :boxed:

thirdly i'm happy that he is thinking of us, his fans, by putting something out for us while he's working on his second album! typical mika being sweet and thoughtful of his fans :wub2:

i dont know what EP stands for....but..erm....

okay who plays the sims?

right.

You've got the main game "The Sims". However, you can expand the mother game with EP's, which, in this gaming world, stands for "episode" I think...

So.

The Sims 2 (your standard everyday life and essentials) --> The Sims 2 University (sims can go to university and the like) --> The Sims 2 Nightlife (Sims have a downtown, can go on dates) etcetc...

does that make any sense whatsoever?

Basically, an EP is just an addition until the next new big thing comes out.

I think.

It's late here, i'm really tired, and I'm talking rubbish...if i make no sense i apologise...

yea, what's an EP??

Never mind......

EDIT:

Extended play (EP) is the name typically given to vinyl records or CDs which contain more than one single but are too short to qualify as albums. Usually, an album has eight or more tracks (anywhere between 25–80 minutes), a single has one to three (up to 10 minutes) and an EP four to seven (or around 10–25 minutes).

haha okay so basically my interpretation was useless and a complete waste of time because i was so wrong :lmao:

i saw it but i was new and stupid...so i didnt listen...actually i joined in may but just started posting like a month age....got a bad first impresssion of the site...but now i like it!:biggrin2:

you got a bad first impression? how and why?! :shocked:

haha okay so basically my interpretation was useless and a complete waste of time because i was so wrong :lmao:

Well, at least i learned you play the Sims.

I have all of the original old school Sims 1, the Sims 2, and the Sims 2 Nightlife.

But my computer is being stupid so i haven't been able to play in about 5 months.:boxed:

**this is completly off topic:naughty:

(i wonder if anyone cares?? :) )

i dont know what EP stands for....but..erm....

okay who plays the sims?

right.

You've got the main game "The Sims". However, you can expand the mother game with EP's, which, in this gaming world, stands for "episode" I think...

So.

The Sims 2 (your standard everyday life and essentials) --> The Sims 2 University (sims can go to university and the like) --> The Sims 2 Nightlife (Sims have a downtown, can go on dates) etcetc...

does that make any sense whatsoever?

Basically, an EP is just an addition until the next new big thing comes out.

I think.

It's late here, i'm really tired, and I'm talking rubbish...if i make no sense i apologise...

ohh okay i think i get it. so it's really just to keep us satisfied until the second album...right.

yea, what's an EP??

Never mind......

EDIT:

:wink2: ohhh okay thanks :thumb_yello:

I am so glad we will have more music. I'm hanging out for another album.

My parents are sick of hearing LICM over and over. I have already worn out more than one cd.

Would this EP be only available to people in England or Internationally?

I would hate to have to pay big bucks to get one of eBay and have all the fuss of converting money etc. Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do for mika.:biggrin2:

I am so glad we will have more music. I'm hanging out for another album.

My parents are sick of hearing LICM over and over. I have already worn out more than one cd.

Would this EP be only available to people in England or Internationally?

I would hate to have to pay big bucks to get one of eBay and have all the fuss of converting money etc. Oh well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do for mika.:biggrin2:

ya...i live in the USA and have the same problem with singles by mika...i usually get them offf amazon.com used....much cheaper than new, but great quality still!:biggrin2:

i never said it WAS going to be a limited edition, i just thought it was a possibility. The reason why is because...well actually it's hard to explain...

it's not something every musician does, I don't know any artist that has done it. It's not a single....It's not an album...it's an EP...and so because it's not your standard record...

like i said it's really hard to explain. Does anyone actually understand me? O.o

Yes, I do understand you:wink2: and to me, it would make sense that if it was a bit special. Hopefully not because it would be a limited edition, but perhaps there would be a 'theme' to it, as I mentioned previously...

I can't recall that many EPs I have come across...The only one that comes to my mind is the Five Live EP, of course ... obvious 'theme' and also for charity..

...Mika might decide to release the 'songs you are not supposed to discuss' on an EP. That would make sense, though I'd rather have them as B-sides for singles like Instant Martyr, and have live / acoustic versions / cover versions released on the EP...

PS: and thanks for the link to the interview...

Yes, I do understand you:wink2: and to me, it would make sense that if it was a bit special. Hopefully not because it would be a limited edition, but perhaps there would be a 'theme' to it, as I mentioned previously...

I can't recall that many EPs I have come across...The only one that comes to my mind is the Five Live EP, of course ... obvious 'theme' and also for charity..

...Mika might decide to release the 'songs you are not supposed to discuss' on an EP. That would make sense, though I'd rather have them as B-sides for singles like Instant Martyr, and have live / acoustic versions / cover versions released on the EP...

PS: and thanks for the link to the interview...

i was thinking that, but i dont think they'll all be on there, im guessing that there will be new ones on there. heck, the forbidden songs might not even be on there.

no problem for the link. well actually, it was a problem. i found it but then the forum crashed! i was up till 2:00am waiting for it to come back on so i could post the blasted thing lmao!