mika falling on cherrisse

mikas_gal07

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it wasn't as bad a fall as I thought. I thought he was going to like, take Cherisse out or something. They're such professionals!

me too!

i'm not going to say "i knew it" cause it always did look a bit risky..but anyway atleast it wasn't too bad!!!!!

lol what was funny was how there was a moment of silence like and then he continued jumping around...but whatever, i'm happy they r all well now! hope it doesn't happen again!

I hope it doesn't get posted on YouTube as it sounded quite nasty, and after the Beyonce incident last week where she had quite a horrible fall down the steps on the stage, and it got posted on there (I'm sorry I really can't find it funny when someone gets hurt after falling like that) after she asked for it not to be, I hope anyone on here would be sensitive enough not to do it, as although there are assurances that Cherrisse is okay, it would be nice for her not to be reminded of it.

Honestly with that whole Beyonce thing..... why are her people scrambling to get it purged from the Internet? She took this fall straight in the face but girlfriend got right back up and went on with the show so professionally you'da thought it never happened. If I had been her I would've scampered offstage, jumped in a motorboat and fled to some osbcure Caribbean island. Kudos to Beyonce for putting on a good show even after that fiasco. That fall was so overshadowed by how well she handled herself. Beyonce's a trooper, best believe.

Back to the Mikster...... well I didn't know he injured his wrist, that kinda spoils the fun. :mf_rosetinted: It really wasn't as dramatic as I was expecting, frankly. :blush-anim-cl: I thought he did a full-blown topple-over and crushed Cherisse or something.

The first time I saw him climb the drum kit (at the June 8th concert), I was terrified! I was so afraid he would fall, and I held my breath the entire time! Maybe he'll take this part out of the show now?

The first time I saw him climb the drum kit (at the June 8th concert), I was terrified! I was so afraid he would fall, and I held my breath the entire time! Maybe he'll take this part out of the show now?

Or at least don soccer cleats for this particular trick.

You bet he does :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, seriously, i don't think so, but i think he'll do it with some apprehension the first next times...

Honestly with that whole Beyonce thing..... why are her people scrambling to get it purged from the Internet? She took this fall straight in the face but girlfriend got right back up and went on with the show so professionally you'da thought it never happened. If I had been her I would've scampered offstage, jumped in a motorboat and fled to some osbcure Caribbean island.

u can come to trinidad :wink2: lol...i'm the only trinidadian on this forum..though i managed to get converts....they r not obsessed yet lol...they all think i'm mad and need help...but i know better!! they r the crazy ones pff!

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHH AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA HA HAH HA HAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHA HAH HA HAH HHAHAHAH HA HAH HAH HAH HAHAHHHAHAHHA H HAH HAHHAHAH!!!

I love the expression afterwards, AHHAHAHAHAHA.

It's like

Cherisse: :shocked:

Mika: :blink:

Cherisse: *slowly begins playing again*

Mika: We're gonna... we're gonna finish? Like, finish, as in finish the song, even though- OKAY! *jumps back into it*

Can't explain it accurately. Made me laugh though.

Hahaha!!!! That was funny! Just because no one got hurt of course!

I'm sure Blue Sky filmed that part of the show because she knew that she had that chance of getting him on video without a shirt on :naughty:

It wasn't as bad I I thought it was going to be but I was still really concerned when I saw it!

Poor Mika and Cherrisse!

I hope this does stop Mika doing it tho.

I didn't think the fall was funny, I was more concerned and thinking "Are they alright?"

But the moment of silence afterward was pretty funny :lol3: and when Mika excitedly jumps hugely. :-)

Pffff..

You wish!:sneaky2:

You are closer to him but a couple thousand miles is nothing......:wink2::biggrin2:

I thought you were over Mika. :naughty: Guess the love's back again, huh? :bleh:

Yop, she doesn't read the concert reports... so she doesn't know about Mika coming over to you and kissing you... so your bragging is pointless here.

I'm glad the fall wasn't bad, and that he was already bending down when he fell--I was also afraid he just toppled over on Cherisse. Anyway, the girl's awesome, she goes back to playing before Mika even brushed himself off!

--Jack

There IS a video. I just watched it. Now i have to find it.....

here it is:

It was posted by a member of the MCF. I forget her name.

^^(:shocked: i am horrible :naughty: )

Mika and Cherrise seemed alright.

I am a horrible human being for laughing about his fall. But the most funny part is when he gets up right jumping again:biggrin2:

I knew something like this would happen. He jumps a lot.

Sorry for laughing MIKA:wink2: