mika falling on cherrisse

mikas_gal07

I thought you were over Mika. :naughty: Guess the love's back again, huh? :bleh:

Yop, she doesn't read the concert reports... so she doesn't know about Mika coming over to you and kissing you... so your bragging is pointless here.

I'm glad the fall wasn't bad, and that he was already bending down when he fell--I was also afraid he just toppled over on Cherisse. Anyway, the girl's awesome, she goes back to playing before Mika even brushed himself off!

--Jack

That's why said "Let it go"... Just wanted to tease, not to show off woth that again (which was nothing to show off with in real life, but well... Here, yes) :wink2:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHH AHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHA HA HAH HA HAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHA HAH HA HAH HHAHAHAH HA HAH HAH HAH HAHAHHHAHAHHA H HAH HAHHAHAH!!!

I love the expression afterwards, AHHAHAHAHAHA.

It's like

Cherisse: :shocked:

Mika: :blink:

Cherisse: *slowly begins playing again*

Mika: We're gonna... we're gonna finish? Like, finish, as in finish the song, even though- OKAY! *jumps back into it*

Can't explain it accurately. Made me laugh though.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You're funny

It's like

Cherisse: :shocked:

Mika: :blink:

Cherisse: *slowly begins playing again*

Mika: We're gonna... we're gonna finish? Like, finish, as in finish the song, even though- OKAY! *jumps back into it*

That's about right. :lol3:

although its more like *quickly begins playing again* but the Mika dialogue is right on :roftl:

She probably was surprised someone on MCF would suggest Mika has an ego.:naughty:

I'd hate to think he does.

But then again i'd like to think of Mika as innocent. ;)

yeah i would hate to think Mika had a big ego. but i think everyone has atleast some.

She probably was surprised someone on MCF would suggest Mika has an ego.:naughty:

I'd hate to think he does.

But then again i'd like to think of Mika as innocent. ;)

You got it soon-to be mrs. penniman,

According to fans who have met him; He is so down to earth. So, I wouldn't called it an ego just extra excitement.

:mf_lustslow:

yeah i would hate to think Mika had a big ego. but i think everyone has atleast some.

I was reading an online article about mika's artwork, and his sister commented, that the family keep him in line and if his ego gets out of line they give him a stern look ,he then smirk's as if to say " ok i get it " :naughty::mf_lustslow: How cute !!! x

MIEHIEE!! sorry can't help it, found it very funny!

Mika's a bit like me, i also always do those kind of stupid things, like falling in public :biggrin2:

ok sometimes it's a bit embarissing, but if you just stand up and SMILE like nothing happened everything turns out OK!!

woohoow mika!

I watched the vid...and...I laughed...A LOT. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: It's a humorous fall. See, if it was something where he really bit it and like, fell completely off the drums onto Cherisse, knocking her out of her seat and they both ended up on the floor with sprained wrists and bruises, then that wouldn't be funny at all, but he just sort of fell *over* the drumset and was just kind of...hanging there. :roftl: