Your Sympathy/Overrated/You Made Me/Erase etc.

Zika

Nope they are still on youtube and getting lots of views. Mika just said he didn't want them to be posted, it's not like he issued a ban on talking about them. Demos leaking on the internet is a thing that happens with a lot of artists. So what do their fans do? If you are a big fan, then you will find out about where to find them and push the download button! Of course you don't post download links and spread them on the net but I think that you should be allowed to discuss such demos in a forum like Mikafanclub. If someone reads our discussion about the demos, they still don't know where to find them. If they search hard enough, however, they will eventually find them and then they deserve to enjoy listening to these amazing songs just like we do.

No offense, just my humble opinion:winksmiley02:

Yes, people know where to find them, can listen if they want to (that's a decision of individual conscience), not much anyone can do to stop this. Fair enough.

BUT we here on the forum shouldn't further divulge them, provide links, share files, upload onto our myspaces etc., because Mika (the creator of the works) has asked that we don't, and if we respect him, we should respect his wishes.

Isn't that clear enough?

:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, people know where to find them, can listen if they want to (that's a decision of individual conscience), not much anyone can do to stop this. Fair enough.

BUT we here on the forum shouldn't further divulge them, provide links, share files, upload onto our myspaces etc., because Mika (the creator of the works) has asked that we don't, and if we respect him, we should respect his wishes.

Isn't that clear enough?

:mf_rosetinted:

Well that's what I was saying:mf_rosetinted:...being allowed to talk about the demos but NOT spreading them on the net.

Back in february or whenever it was that these first hit the forum, I was always trying to stop the talk about them, but these days there are 200 threads about the songs anyway, so why not make one official thread to discuss the demos in and make it clear in the first post that Mika has requested we don't share these songs:mf_rosetinted: People will keep asking, it's not like it's the best kept secret of the century :blink:

Im confused .. i havent read all of it .. heres the deal ... legally we cant posts demos or other unreleased tracks .... also mika has stated we cant , if this is what we are talking about then no way , if anything else then please spin me up :thumb_yello:

No i'm talking about the general issue in listening to demo records already on the internet.

I asked (unknowning to how frowned upon it was) for someone to send me the tracks that the OP was talking about.

Caz said it was illegal etc and then i said "Well then i'll find it myself :biggrin2: and then she called me selfish :blink:" ...but most of his demos are on YT anyway.

aaaaah ok you not what LOL Not to sound rude but the whole convo between me and Caz started on page 15 ;) and i can't be bothered to go into it again because it was that petty.

Well that's what I was saying:mf_rosetinted:...being allowed to talk about the demos but NOT spreading them on the net.

Apologies - I've just re-read your post and you're right, that's what you were saying - sorry for being a lazy reader!!:blush-anim-cl: and if I sounded patronising.

No i'm talking about the general issue in listening to demo records already on the internet.

I asked (unknowning to how frowned upon it was) for someone to send me the tracks that the OP was talking about.

Caz said it was illegal etc and then i said "Well then i'll find it myself :biggrin2: and then she called me selfish :blink:" ...but most of his demos are on YT anyway.

aaaaah ok you not what LOL Not to sound rude but the whole convo between me and Caz started on page 15 ;) and i can't be bothered to go into it again because it was that petty.

i never meant to attack as such, it was just the impession i got, wanting forbidden demos that Mika has politely requested to not be shared.

Apologies - I've just re-read your post and you're right, that's what you were saying - sorry for being a lazy reader!!:blush-anim-cl: and if I sounded patronising.

Nevermind!:wink2: I shouldn't be writing such long posts that turn people into lazy readers!:naughty:

where can i listen erase? and is there somebody who could send me that song through skype? (my nick - laurucis003)

Hi, I'm sorry, but we can't send you this song.

As a general rule, on this forum we

don't share Mika's tunes, because of legal and

copyright issues.

Erase was released on some versions of the Life in

Cartoon Motion CD, so you probably can listen to

it and buy it on iTunes.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

dcdeb